𝟒. dreamer

˚₊‧ ꒰ა ⚜️ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

In the depths of the night, Aurelia found herself ensnared in the clutches of a haunting dream, where reality blurred and shadows danced with searing intent. Darkness wrapped around her like a suffocating cloak, its tendrils creeping into every corner of her mind, as she stood amidst a desolate landscape of twisted shadows and whispered secrets.

A chill wind whispered through the void, carrying with it the unmistakable presence of Kronos, the Titan lord of time and master of deceit. Aurelia's heart pounded with a mixture of fear and defiance as she faced the embodiment of her darkest nightmares.

"You cannot escape me, Aurelia," Kronos's voice echoed through the darkness, cold and merciless. "For I am the master of time itself, and you are but a puppet in my grand design."

Aurelia's jaw clenched with determination, her facade of strength faltering for a moment as the weight of Kronos's words bore down on her. Anger simmered beneath the surface, mingling with a gnawing sense of unease that twisted her gut into knots.

"I am not your puppet," she spat defiantly, her voice trembling with suppressed emotion. "and I will not be manipulated by your twisted games."

But Kronos's laughter cut through the darkness like a jagged blade, mocking and cruel. "Ah, but you have already fallen into my trap long ago, dear Aurelia. Your destiny is intertwined with mine, and there is nothing you can do to erase that."

As Kronos loomed in the shadows, his voice dripping with malice, he spoke words that sent a shiver down Aurelia's spine. "Remember," he hissed, his tone laced with venomous intent. "The people you hold dear are not always what they seem. Trust not in the facade of friendship, for betrayal lurks in the hearts of even the closest allies."

Aurelia's heart raced as doubt crept into her mind, whispering of betrayals yet to come and secrets yet to be revealed. She fought against the suffocating grip of fear, clinging desperately to the flickering flame of hope that burned within her.

No," she whispered fiercely, her voice trembling with determination. Aurelia's voice rang out with a fierce intensity, cutting through the darkness like a beacon of defiance. "You will know nothing of friendship or love," she declared, her words laced with a mixture of pity and scorn. "For you are consumed by your own darkness, unable to see the light that binds them together.

But even as she spoke the words, a seed of doubt took root in her heart, whispering of shadows and betrayal yet to be revealed and prophecies yet to unfold. And as Aurelia struggled to break free from the nightmarish grasp of Kronos's influence, she knew that the path ahead would be fraught with peril and uncertainty.

And in the depths of her dream, Kronos's voice echoed once more, a chilling reminder of the fragile balance between destiny and fate. "Listen to me now," he whispered, his tone dripping with malice. "You may appear as a porcelain doll, still and delicate, but remember... even the most delicate of vessels can shatter with a single touch."

As the darkness closed in around her, Aurelia's consciousness began to fade, the echoes of Kronos's laughter lingering in the recesses of her mind. And as she slipped into the void of unconsciousness, she knew that her dreams had only just begun.

"And that is where he is wrong about me," Aurelia declared, her voice ringing with defiance even in the midst of her dream. "I am no doll.
My skin is as thick as liquid gold, unbreakable to anyone who dares to challenge me. And those who dare to touch it will feel the searing heat of my rage, burning them with the intensity of my will."

As Aurelia's eyelids fluttered open, she found herself greeted by the dim light filtering through the train's windows, casting a soft glow over the compartment. Stretching out her limbs, she let out a quiet yawn, the remnants of her dream still lingering in her mind like wisps of smoke.