↝ 𝑺𝑼𝑮𝑼𝑹𝑼 𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑶

In which Suguru Geto is a cowboy here to teach you how to ride a horse.

# ➣ SUGGESTIVE THEMES / FLUFF / CRINGE / SPELLING MISTAKES
|
|
ONESHOT

WITH a huff of air of which escapes your mouth, You struggle with your horse

WITH a huff of air of which escapes your mouth, You struggle with your horse. Gently brushing her main with your fingers, you sigh. "C'mon girl.. Work with me here.." you complained, which in return earned you a huff from your horse. Causing you to roll your eyes.

You tilted your head down for a moment, attempting to think of what you're doing wrong. When the sound of another horses hooves interrupt you. Turning your gaze, you notice your friend, ontop of his own horse.

He had that normal warm smile, which brought light to your annoyed apperance earlier. "Suguru! What brings you here?" You proudly announce, as he gently hopped off his own horse. You couldn't place your finger on it, but your heart skipped a beat at his sudden appearance.

"Nothing much Y/N, I heard you got a horse though, and wanted to see this for myself." He spoke, glancing at you and the horse. To your surprise, your horse instantly began neighing in his presence, making you sweat drop. You pat her, trying to calm her down.

"I get it.. hes handsome.. calm down.." you grumble to your horse quietly, which your horse listens, quieting down. This scene caused Geto to laugh lightly.

"But, do you need help?" He asked, slightly tilting his head. You glanced at him, but shrugged, slightly embarrassed. "Yeah.." you started off, lightly scratching the back of your neck. "I do.." you admitted, which brought him closer to you. And your heart did it again, as he held out his hand.

"Alright then, trust me." He said, you looked at his hand, then him. A bit hesitant, unsure why you felt so nervous— but you eventually placed your hand in his, the contact turning your cheeks warmer in hue.

"First– make sure they're alright. No injuries, fed, not thirsty." He directed, gently guiding your hand to follow him as he checked your horse, who was perfectly alright.

"Whats 'er name?" He asked while looking around her, you smiled. "Well, she's (h/n)." You responded with care, He nodded in response, a grin growing on his face as he mentally prepared a response, "Beautiful name from a beautiful person." He smirked impishly. Your cheeks instantly flared up. "Wh- huh??" You complained, but before you could say much else, he saddled you ontop of (h/n), carefully sitting behind you.

"Anyways, you 'outta make sure you hold the lead swell." He spoke, guiding your hands properly, he was.. so, so close behind you. You struggled to focus as you felt his chest close to your back.

He smirked, knowing very well what he was doing to you, and it wasn't ment to be on accident either. With a few other teachings, (h/n) began to move slowly, galloping around. You wanted to focus, wanting to be happy that (h/n) was FINALLY moving like you wanted, however, Geto's hands on your waist, proved to distract you quite heavily.

You could feel him lean down, and whisper, "Somethings got you distracted, hm doll?" He said with a husky voice, hands gently rubbing your waist, before he leaned back and lightly laughed.

"Thats not good! You want to remained focused while riding such a beautiful horse." He said, (h/n) needily neighing in response to the compliment. Yet, you were as red as an apple.

Gently shaking your head, you tried to remained focus, slightly puffing out your cheeks, as you motions (h/n) to gallop much faster to catch Geto off guard. Earning you a little yelp from Suguru, snapping him away from his teasing.

"Aha! Karma's a bitch!" You said gladly, making him grin, as he internally rolled his eyes in a playful manner.

"Whatever.. Slow the girl down, I've got to go now." He said, knowing very well it wouldn't be long before Satoru bothered him for something. Quickly, you felt saddened.

You had so much fun, it never came to you how much time passed. Yet, reluctantly you slowed down the horse. Geto got off her, but not before helping you down like a gentleman.

"That horse is crazy alright.." He said, a slight pause, you could hear a slight laugh in his voice as he prepared to continue his statement, "..But not as crazy as you." He trolled. Making you scoff.

"Me crazy?! Okay Mr. Tease-a-boy!" You shot back, he grinned as he leaned down. "They don't all need to be just teases~" he flirted lowly, making a groan escape your lips, and earning him a smile and a great memory to keep in mind.

"Although, one thing I won't tease you about," he paused.. "We should definitely be more than just friends." He shot his bullet. Your eyes widened, your heart skipping more than just a beat— it felt as if it stopped for a minute! Before you smiled brightly.

"Haha-! I'd love to!" You spoke, wrapping your arms around him in a hug. He grinned brightly himself, patting your back with care. Finally, he managed to confess to you.

The sun began to set, as he sighed. "Alright, Satoru wants me for a night hangout." He spoke, not before pulling you into a quick kiss, "see you soon, love."

...

You definitely couldn't forget this day after what happened, and a bonus part of that, was that you never forgot how to ride a horse.

END OF ONESHOT
|
|
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

note ; I almost typed 'house' instead of 'horse' so many times. I wouldn't be surprised if I did and just missed it.