↝ 𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑼 𝑮𝑶𝑱𝑶

➤ You are an assassin sent to the masquerade of which Satoru Gojo celebrated at his house in attempts to kill him with a cursed blade, Unbeknownst to you, you are instead charmed and find yourself with a new secret man.

♯ ➣ SUGGESTIVE THEMES / MENTIONS OF MURDER / CRINGE
|
|
ONESHOT

♯ ➣ SUGGESTIVE THEMES / MENTIONS OF MURDER / CRINGE||ONESHOT

𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 echoing footsteps upon the halls of the building, laced your own masquerade outfit. You leaned against the windowstill, glancing outside at the city's faint busy streets and glowing lights in the distance. As you recall what your employer requested of you.

"I'm going to need you to kill Satoru Gojo, in return, I'll gift you with 10 million dollars if you succeed. And I'll also gift you a weapon that you may keep right now." The mysterious man spoke, unfolding a black rag to reveal that of a cursed blade. You weren't dumb, and were amongst the very few to be able to see curses and use cursed tools.

"Much appreciated." You spoke, clicking your tongue as you carefully took the blade amongst your hands, you finger grazed the sharp edge, easily leaving a cut on your finger with the sharpness of it.

A chuckle fell out of your lips as you glanced up at your employer, leaning a bit close. "He'll be dead, dead guaranteed." You spoke, not afraid of showing your pearly whites. But your employer only narrowed his eyes, more than just a hint of denial behind them.

"We'll see."

Which is how you find yourself here, behind the mask to hide your face and the outfit which hid you amongst the rest of the people. Although, you currently weren't at the ball room. But you planned to go there soon- its always good to scout out your surroundings first.

Snuck under your outfit, hidden from any gazes was your beloved cursed weapon the guy so graciously lent to you. Best part yet, is you get to keep the beauty.

As you were moving to continue to the ball room, you were cut off with the sound of someone clearing their throat. Instantly you turned to glance behind you from where you heard the sound, and there stood the man you were expected to assassinate.

But man.. You weren't expecting him to be this hot. You could feel your cheeks heat up a bit unwillingly.

"Shouldn't you be at the party?" He mused, stepping closer to purposefully invade your personal space. In response you scoffed and pushed him away slightly.