sappy apologies

Gloop the Third and the Gloopets were aboard on the Gloopster, alongside Power Heroes, encased within balls of Gloop.

Gloop the Third:Excellent, now, Gloopets, take these prisoners and put them with the first one.Gloop the third commanded, returning to his seat.

The Gloopets rolled the Power Heroes to the bottom floor of the Gloopster, securing them against the wall before returning to their stations.

Newton Star:This Super Gloop feels really heavy, like Night Ninja's heavy splat.Newton remarked, struggling to move.

Bastet:There's got to be a way to get out of this.

Armadylan:it's no use.Armadylan declared, startling the Power Heroes.

Catboy:Armadylan, how did-

Armadylan:I'm the reason this is happening...

Gekko:What are you talking about?

Armadylan:This was all part of his plan to separate me from you guys, So he could tire me out, capture me, and drain all my power into his Gloop, which I should have expected because I will and always be classic Armadylan.Armadylan explained, lowering his head in despair.

The Power Heroes exchanged guilty glances at each other and glanced back at Armadylan.

Owlette:Armadylan, this isn't your fault.

Armadylan:It is, if I never foolishly went off by myself, this would never have happened.

Owlette:No Armadylan, this is all our fault.Owlette admitted.

Armadylan:Wait what.Armadylan questioned, raising his head back up.

Gekko:Owlette's right, we are the ones to blame here.

Catboy:Yeah, I guess it's just that you've been gone for a while, it's kinda hard to see this new you instead of the old you.Catboy confessed.

Gekko:And we were too stupid not to acknowledge how much you've grown.

Catboy:Yeah, your more calmer.

Owlette:More level-headed.

Gekko:More brighter.

Owlette:Stronger.

Gekko:Kinder.

Catboy:And despite your occasional clumsiness, you still manage to be careful.

All the compliments from the Pj Masks warmed Armadylan's heart, stirring up his emotions, making him feel really emotional.

Catboy:And most importantly...Catboy paused, glanced at Owlette and Gekko, sharing a knowing look.

Pj Masks:You are a true Power Hero.they declared, causing Armadylan's eyes to well up with tears.

Armadylan:You Pjs are always so sappy with your apologies.Armadylan teased, wiping away the tears with a smile.

Gloop the Third:Let's do this, Gloopets, let's Gloop this planet!Gloop the Third exclaimed, the Power Heroes feeling the vibration intensify of the Gloopster, ascending into the sky.

Bastet:Guys, we gotta do something.

Gekko:Lilyfay, Newton?Gekko asked, turning to them.

Newton:It's no use, it's just too strong.

An Yu:How about you both try to combine your powers together?An Yu suggested.

Lilyfay:It might work, but I'm starting to feel weak from this Super Gloop, I only have the energy to use Starlight Zing one time.Lilyfay stated.

Ice Cub:That means one of us will have to deal with Gloop the Third to free us, but who?

The Power Heroes started thinking about which one of them they should consider to be free to deal with Gloop the Third.

The Power Heroes glanced at Armadylan, who's still thinking, the Pj Masks nodded in agreement, Newton Star and Lilyfay aimed their hands at Armadylan.

Armadylan:Huh, what's happening?Armadylan questioned, as he turned to face Newton and Lilyfay.

Newton Star and Lilyfay:*whisper*STAR POWER/STARLIGHT ZING!!!they both unleashed their beams at Armadylan, shattering the Gloop, setting him free.

Armadylan:Wait what, why me, you guys know I don't have my powers!?Armadylan inquired.

Owlette:Because we know you can do it.

Catboy:Because you're a Power Hero.

Gekko:And you're our friend.

They said encouraging  Armadylan, as he clenched his fist.

Gekko:Now go beat Gloop the Third.Gekko declared, smirking.

Armadylan:TIME TO BE A POWER HERO, ARMADYLAN STYLE!!!Armadylan exclaimed.