Glooped

Each of The Power Heroes were in separate vehicles trying to find Armadylan with Catboy, Ice Cub, and Bastet in the Cat-Car, Gekko, Lilyfay, and Newton Star in the Gekko-Mobile, and Owlette and An Yu in the Owl-Glider.

Gekko:Where can Armadylan be?he said searching around the city.

Catboy:He can be anywhere it's best for all of us to split up in different directions and find him.he said but then Gloop was starting to shoot everywhere around them.

Gekko:What was that!?

Owlette:Guys look!Owlette pointed up at the Gloopster in the sky shooting Gloop below where the Power Heroes are.

Catboy:Gloop the Third!?he exclaimed.

Gloop the Third:Hello Power Heroes prepare to get Glooped.he said evilly.

Gekko:Come on, can't we not do this now please Gloop the Third we're kinda in the middle of something important.he said not wanting to deal with this.

Gloop the Third:Oh you Power Heroes will see what's more important than whatever your doing.he said smiling sinister as he pressed a button on the Gloopster making it glow orange.

Newton Star:What's happening to the Gloopster?

Gekko:I don't know but we should probably drive away.

Catboy:Good idea let's retreat!he said as they all started driving away.

Gloop the Third:Don't think you can drive away with those puny vehicles of yours Power Heroes.he said as he pressed another button.

The Gloopster started to shoot Gloop with the color orange mix with purple at the Power Heroes which he Glooped all their vehicles making them to stuck on the ground unable to move.

Gekko:He Glooped our vehicles what do we do!?

Catboy:Everyone get out the vehicles and scatter around quickly he can't Gloop all of us at the same time!he shouted as everyone got out the vehicles and split up into pairs as the Gloopster started shooting Gloop everywhere nonstop.

Gloop the Third:Your just making this easier for me Power Heroes.he said smiling.

*With Catboy and Bastet*

They were trying to run far from the Gloopster as soon as possible, trying not to get Glooped.

Catboy:How are we gonna get far away from that thing!?he questioned.

Bastet:Don't worry I got an idea!she said, getting our her Sun Disc and threw it to the ground turning it into a portal and her and Catboy both jumped in it.

Bastet and Catboy arrived at the top of a random house roof

Catboy:Phew that was a close one.he said relieved.

But suddenly a Gloopet jumped right in front of them holding his Gloop Launcher getting ready to shoot.

Catboy:Oh no-

*With Owlette and Ice Cub*

They were trying to get away from the Gloopster, avoiding Gloop, but Ice Cub was having trouble.

Owlette:Ice Cub hurry go faster, it's almost coming!she said.

Ice Cub:It's kinda hard to go faster when I can't fly away!he said.

Owlette quickly swooped over to him and lifted him up in the air, flying kinda slow as Gloop started to almost hit them

Ice Cub:Owlette fly up!

Owlette:I can't your too heavy.she said struggling.

Ice Cub looked over to his right and seen a Gloopet perched on top of a building aiming his Gloop launcher at them and shooting Gloop at them.

Ice Cub:Owlette look out!he warned her but it was too cause the Gloop hit both of them.

*With Newton Star and Lilyfay*

They were in the air far away from the Gloop and the Gloopster.

Lilyfay:What do we do Newton?she asked.

Newton Star:We can fly back up to Power Q and get my Mecha Suit maybe it can be useful.

Lilyfay:Great idea-

Before Lilyfay could finish her sentence she gotten Gloop and landed on the top of a building.

Newton Star:Lilyfay!he exclaimed and turned around and seen the Gloopster right behind him.

Gloop the Third:Don't think I haven't forgotten about what you two are capable of.he said preparing to fire Gloop at Newton.

Newton Star:This can't be good...he said looking at the Gloopster ready to fire at him

*With Gekko and An Yu*

They were on the ground running trying to avoid the Gloop.

Gekko:Run An Yu run!he exclaimed running as fast as he can and looked and seen An Yu disappeared.

Gekko:An Yu where are you!?he said still running.

Gekko was running and when he was about to pass the alleyway, An Yu quickly grabbed him and pulled him over into the alleyway.

Gekko:An Yu-

An yu quickly shushed him and poked her head out the alleyway and seen all the barrage of Gloop being fired has stopped and seen the Gloopster landing on the ground.

The Gloopster hatch door opened and Gloop the Third walked out rolling out Newton Star and Lilyfay who are encased in balls of Gloop.

Two of the Gloopets then came in a very happy mood rolling Catboy, Owlette, Ice Cub, and Bastet who are also encased in balls of Gloop too making An Yu shocked.

Gekko:What's wrong is it bad?

An Yu:it is indeed bad Gloop the Third has already captured our Power Hero friends.she said as Gekko took and peak and saw what's happening.

Gekko:Oh no what are we gonna do?

An Yu:Don't worry we just need to stay calm a think of a plan.

Gekko:Okay.he said giving An Yu a thumbs up and look back at what's happening and noticed something off.

Gekko:Wait a minute why is there only two Gloopets aren't there suppose to be three?he said than they heard something behind them and both looked in shock.

*With Gloop the Third*

Gloop the Third:Ha ha I have captured the Power Heroes.

Owlette:Not all of us you forgotten about Gekko and An Yu.she said.

Catboy:Yeah and I bet there coming up with a plan to save us.he said smirking as Gloop the Third looked behind the Power Heroes and smirked.

Gloop the Third:You sure?he said as the third Gloopet came rolling Gekko and An Yu who are now encased in balls of Gloop.

Gekko:Sorry guys we got Glooped two.

Owlette:Newton Lilyfay can you guys break free using your powers?

Newton Star:We're trying but-

Lilyfay:This icky Gloop is too strong that my Starlight Zing can't even break through it.she said struggling.

Gloop the Third:Yeah cause it's my new Gloop called Super Gloop it's thicker, stickier, stronger, and more Gloopier than my old Gloop!he said evil laughing.

Gloop the Third:Now that you all are out of commission I really will take over the earth, now Gloopets bring these defenseless heroes into the Gloopster where they'll be my trophies.he said as he walked back inti the Gloopster leaving the Power Heroes shocked has the Gloopets started to roll them back into the Gloopster.