five. feelings

( chapter five 🪩 )feelings

( chapter five 🪩 )
feelings

ROWAN AND WALKER SAT IN THE LIVING ROOM, HER HEAD WAS ON HIS SHOULDER WHILE THEY WATCHED ' 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU '

the curly blonde boy tapped rowan on the shoulder, she sat up without a word since she knew he needed to get up. "i'm just going to go to the bathroom." he told her, she gave him a thumbs up and walker went to the bathroom upstairs.

when he was finished, he washed his hands and stepped out only to bump into cameron. "oh, hey walker." he greeted, shoving his phone into the pocket of his pants. "what's up?"

"not much, row and i are watching a movie downstairs. that's all." walker shrugged his shoulders and cameron gave him a teasing smirk. "what's with that face?"

"oh nothing. just wanna mention about that little forehead kiss earlier." cameron scoffed, a grin on his face because whether or not how oblivious his sister and his childhood friend were, he knew that kiss meant something to both of them. "you have some slick moves, walks."

"i've kissed her forehead many times before. since we were little." the blonde rolled his eyes but he couldn't stop but blush at cameron's words. there was no way his feelings for rowan were that obvious! "plus, it's a normal thing to do. we've been best friends for so long."

"oh yeah, a normal thing to do my ass!" cameron exclaims, shaking his head. "can't you just admit that you like my sister already? it's annoying to see you guys obliviously flirt with one another."

"we don't flirt." he mumbled back.

"whatever. i'm just trying to make a point that you two like each other and one of you guys need to admit it before i go insane!" 

"you're overreacting cam." walker crossed his arms, leaning against the doorframe. 

"come on scobell, just admit that you like rowan."

walker sighed, uncrossing his arms and running his hands through his curls. "okay fine, maybe i do. just a little bit." he watches cameron sigh in content before pushing him aside. "what the—"

"i need to shit now!" cameron yelled before shutting the door in walker's face. just as walker was walking away, he heard cameron yell from inside the bathroom. "tell your girlfriend that she has to go to bed soon or else the bed bugs will bite her to death!"

"shut up!" he groaned, hearing cameron's laugh as he shrugged it off and walked away. well there goes his secret. when walker stepped into the living room, rowan was asleep on the couch. 

there was no way he had taken that long talking to cameron. her light snores made him smile to himself, sitting down beside her. he gently grabbed her head, placing it onto a soft pillow since she was still sitting up, rowan was just leaned back.

walker tucked her in, grabbing a blanket and putting it on top of her body. he kissed her forehead, rowan snuggling into the couch and then smiled in her sleep. walker tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

and then he made himself a little comforter on the floor before also laying down. the talk with cameron kept replaying in his head, not being able to not think about it. eventually he fell asleep and instead of thinking about the talk, he thought about rowan.