it was two days before Halloween break, that Michael had a thought that maybe--just maybe, what Luke and he were doing wasn't just for practice.

Michael was trying--quote, trying to study in the library.

he had thought that maybe, just maybe if he surrounded himself by books he would be able to learn these horrendous biology definitions.

not that it worked. although he decided to keep trying. silently praying that someone would come rescue him. a prince, or something.

"did you hear about Luke? I heard he's using yet another girl. it's truly disg--"

"hey, Megan, have you ever thought about shutting your trampy mouth for once?" it was Luke, Michael noticed, his heart suddenly clenching in his chest.

Michael watched in awe as Megan almost dropped her books as she ran from Luke's sight.

"hey, Mikey, whatcha' doing?" Luke asked, taking a seat beside Luke on the ground.

"um, just some study." Michael said, quickly closing his books and pushing them off of his lap.

"why did you do that?"

Michael laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "nothing, um, it doesn't matter. so how are you?"

Luke squinted, a small smile making it's way to his pink lips.

"don't do that, Michael." Luke said, his hand finding it's way to Michael's jean clad knee. "you were studying, why lie?"

Michael averted Luke's gaze at all cost, his heart beating in his chest when he turned back into Luke's direcion.

"didn't want you to think I was a nerd, or something." his voice shook with fear, praying Luke didn't just get up and leave him for being so lame.

all Luke did though was laugh, he laughed softly and took Michael's small hands into his own. "I would and could never think you were a nerd. why would I? I've been cramming all week for this dumbass biology exam." Luke huffed, his teeth grazing over his bottom lip, a nervous habit, Michael guessed.

"you'll ace it," Michael whispered, hoping Luke wouldn't hear him. "know it."

Luke, upon hearing the younger boy, smiled sweetly. his hands reached foreward to cup at Michael's pale cheeks.

"I know you'll ace it, too, Mikey." Luke whispered, shuffling in closer. "you're incredibly smart, very, smart."

Michael's heart caught in his throat, he quickly checked if anyone was watching them. knowing a bunch of idiotic seventeen year old students wouldn't take much pleasure in seeing two guys kissing. in a library. where they were supposed to be studying. not kissing.

"I--thanks." he could feel his cheeks reddening and just--for fukc sake, why did he have to be so pale.

why did he have to get so flustered around Luke. just, why.

"I'm gonna kiss you," Luke whispered, sitting up on his knees, massaging Michael's rosey cheeks. "okay?"

Michael nodded, pushing into Luke's soft hands. "for practice, y-yeah?"

Luke smiled, tilting his head so that his lips brushed against Michael's.

"for practice, baby, for practice." Luke whispered, seeming to somewhat assure Michael, he finally closed the gap and actually, finally, kissed Michael.

as if he meant something to Luke.

as if Michael was Luke's home too.

,
ummm

did that suck?

so I caught up on PLL and I'm so dhhahdhahd are they going to bring emison back?? I need emison. its a necessity. you don't unDERSTAND????

ly.x

I'd like to dedicate this to princesshemwin btw!! love u dude x