1. Lonely Way of Living

.....

Why do unnatural things keep happening to me?

Can't I just live normally like a normal teen-girl would?

------

I stood up while wiping my bleeding lips.

I glared at those who pushed me down onto the ground. I was mad. Of course, who wouldn't get mad when so many girls surround you and hit you so sudden when the only thing you were fully aware was the fact that you were only an ordinary and innocent student?

"What are you looking at!?" someone yelled and unhesitatingly poured a bucket full of water right on me. My body trembled because of the sudden coldness I felt.

My entire body got wet. Precisely... my uniform and my bag was drenched. Moreover, my hair also became soaked. And all I could do was just like standing quietly.

I smirked at the girl who poured the water and grinned,"have you finished yet?"

She got shocked a little bit, then became quiet all of a sudden. Heh, where is all your high-mighty attitude just now??

"What a naive word you have there. Who do you think you are?" another girl appeared as she slowly approached me. She looked like the leader of this group since she had the most 'evil' aura emitting through her whole body.

She smirked and dragged me to the wall as she murmured coldly,"die."

She then glanced at me for a few seconds and eventually walked away. The girls followed her and gave thumbs up for what she has done to me. Though I personally thought that she hasn't done anything particular yet. Well, I admitted that the way that girl talked was a little bit scary. And her green eyes were really frightening but I wonder why I also could see sadness, anger, pain and hatred on her eyes... Well, I wasn't in the position to say anything since I knew nothing about her.

After all those girls left me, the tension just now was disappeared. I felt relieved. Though I was sure they might become really troublesome in the future.

Why the heck did they do that to me in the first place? Have I done something that displeased them or something?

....No. I guess that assumption couldn't possibly be right. Not a single fragment of my memories told me that I had ever encountered them before.

I guess it couldn't be helped then. Let's just put this matter aside for the time being. Worrying about it wouldn't make anything straight after all.

Afterwards, I walked home while staring at the white clouds.

I sighed.

My life, huh?

I wonder since when did it turn out to be a boring one?

-----

I woke up on my bed while shivering due to the cold wind that came through my window the day after. It seemed like I had caught a cold. My head was in pain and my vision became all fuzzy. The jersey I wore was soaked in sweat.

I felt so weary so I decided to ditch school today and stay on my bed all day long.

Just when I was trying to relax my body, my phone rang. I covered my head with a pillow. But the noisy ringtone kept ringing so I stood up and unwillingly looked around my room half-awake.

I took my phone which was on the desk and swiped the screen.

A call from an unknown number. Who the heck is it? Sigh...