P A R T S E V E N

"Ahh Good Morning Y/N, How are you feeling?" Dumbledore stood over you.
"What? Yeah" You were oddly confused, you looked around as Hermione grabbed your hands "Y/N are you okay Draco told us what happened?" "What? Where is he?" You couldn't remember what had happened, "What happened?" you said confused. "You fell down the stairs at The Astronomy Tower, What were you doing there?"
"I do not know Hermione, ask Draco"
"Just get some rest Y/N, We will ask Draco how this has happened" And you did, you fell back to sleep.

You had been asleep for almost the entire day, it was around 11:30 pm and you had just woken up. There was no one else around, just the dust that sunk to the floor from the ceiling, as your feet touched the cold floor you started walking to the office and grabbed your clothes.
You walked to the Slytherin Common Rooms as your memory started to come back of what had happened that night, why would Draco snap at me like that? You questioned yourself. As your feet fell to the front of his Dorm you banged onto it as you heard sudden footsteps follow up to you.
The door slowly creeps open as his eyes widen slowly "Y/N, What are you doing here?" His words barely came out. "I don't know Malfoy. Why were you being so moody with me?" "Not now Y/N! It's the middle of the night" The door slowly closed, "Draco I'm not leaving until you tell me!" I shouted as my voice echoed in the Common Room.
"Go to bed Y/N" He shouted through the door.
"Malfoy!" You groaned, After a few hours you had given up and headed to your dormitory.

As the door opened Hermione shot out of bed "Y/N What are you doing? Are you okay?" Her words barely processed through your head, "I am fine" You stuttered and tears streamed down your face.

"Y/N, come here," she said as she grabbed you and hugged you tightly while you burst into tears. "What happened?" she asked, looking concerned.

You explained that you went to Draco's dorm and asked him why he was being rude. However, you were unsure if she had already talked to him about the situation. "Did you ask him what happened or not?" you questioned, changing the subject.

"I did ask him, but he was so dull about it. It's like he didn't care," she replied as you gripped onto her tighter. "Oh Y/N," she mumbled, offering her support and comfort.

________________________________

You had just woken up and checked the clock. It was 1:30 pm. You must have slept for days straight. It must have been the concussion, you grabbed the covers and pulled them over you when you heard sudden knocks come from a distance, as you stood up your feet led you to the door, and the door opened.

It was him, his blonde hair and his tall body towering over you, "Y/N"