P A R T T H R E E

As the bottle slow down it faced you. You looked up to find him glaring into your eyes. All eyes were on you. Draco looked furious.
As you stood up and walked over to Lorenzo a few seconds later your lips were touching as he began sitting on the sofa you grabbed both legs around him still kissing as your tongues were gliding together "GET A ROOM!" a voice shouted as you got off of his lap he grabbed your warm hands as you walked back to your seat.
As you sat down you looked up and made eye contact with Draco.
He had this spark of anger in his eyes. After the game had finished Draco stood up and jogged to the drink table. He began pouring shots and repeatedly drank them. At this point you was really tipsy on the verge of being drunk, you ran over to him, "Slow down Draco!" "Who are you to tell me what to do Y/L/N„ " I'm your friend?" you shot back. "Friend, Really?" He walked away back to the table as you followed him.
You spotted a packet of pills in Pansys hand as you walked behind her to get to your seat.
"Pansy Parkinson! Wow„ "Yes Y/N you want one?" „What is it?" you questioned. "Molly" She started taking a few out and placed them into my hand as i closed my hand slowly.
You grabbed your drink and started shoving them on your tongue and sliding them down your throat.
A few minutes later you stood up grabbing Pansy and taking her to the dance floor, you both started dancing to the beat of the loud music when you felt a hand grab your waist and turn you around.
"Care for a dance, Darling" You made eye contact with his hazel eyes. "I would be honoured, Berkshire" As he grabbed your waist and you grabbed his shoulders as your fit traced the same steps in the shape of a circle. A few minutes later he started spinning you around, you both giggled.
You both tried catching your breathes as you locked eye contact. The tension was in the air pulling you both together,your lips finally made contact and you began making out.
As your lips separated you let out a little smirk as you walked away to Pansy who was refilling her shot glasses.
"Pour me one„" On it!" As you both grabbed your shots of vodka you grabbed your arm around each-other and poured it in each's mouth. "Number two?" You spat.
You jinxed arms and threw another shot of vodka down your throat.
A smirk painted on Pansys face as she pulled out the same packet of pills from earlier and you immediately threw your hands out. She placed a couple onto your hands, You placed them onto your tongue and grabbed the nearest beer and chugged it down your throat. You had just entered your drunk phase as you wasn't a light weight.
A few minutes later you grabbed pansy and dragged her on top of the table in the centre of the Slytherin Common Room.
You both started dancing close to each-other, You both grinned your body's were practically touching.
All eyes were on both of yours bodies as you turned around and fell backwards into the crowd.
All the boys led you across the room by grabbed your body with their arms one by one you were placed on the floor and shot back a wink at the crowd.
You looked back and spotted platinum blonde hair, It was Draco he was sat with his legs wide apart and a disgusted look on his face.
You turned around and joined the crowd as everyone spread out around you leaving you alone in the circle. As you started dancing everyone cheered your name, A wave of heat passed over you at this point you was pissed. "It-s so hot in here" You stuttered to yourself.
You stood back on-top of the table where Pansy was still dancing and singing and you slowly began pulling the bottom of your dress up and lifted it over your shoulders leaving you in your matching black laced bra and pants.
When all of a sudden warm hands grabbed your waist pulling you down and placed you on his shoulders, He began walking away, "Er- Hello? Put me do-" You recognised this scent before and realised who it was. He began walking up the stairs and threw you onto the bed. As you lay on your back flat a piece of clothing was thrown on you. "Put it on"
"Err no" You giggled."Y/N i'm not joking. Fucking. Put. It. On" He spat. "Draco"You giggled slowly, You walked towards him and began unbuttoning his shirt.
"Your drunk Y/N, Just go to sleep" He began pushing you off, "Please dray, I want you"
„Clearly you want me after kissing that fucking guy tonight" He raised his voice. "It was for a game, doesn't count.„ "I saw you both through the crowd i'm not stupid"
He began walked to his bed and sat on the edge. You walked over to him pushing him back and placed one leg either side of his, You was on-top of his lap as you bent towards and gave him soft kisses along the bottom of his neck, you reached the top of his chin as your lips touched his lips you made eye contact with him as he flipped you over and he was now towering over you.
You grabbed onto his neck circling round to his face as you cupped his face into your hands.
You pulled his face in and planted a kiss onto his lips, You started snogging with tongues. Your breathing became one, your hearts were racing quick, your bodies were moments away from touching.
"Do you want him" Draco let go of the kiss,"I want you„ As he began kissing his way down to your stomach as he reached the bottom of your stomach he began pulling your panties down and threw them across the room as he unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers and boxers leaving him half naked.
He started moving his hands up and down his cock while he was placing kisses onto your collarbone, he started rubbing his cock up and down your clit repeatedly.
"Draco!" you began sobering up,
"Yes love?„ "Just fuck me already!" A smirk painted across his face as he shoved his large cock inside of you slowly pulling it in and outwards of you, A small moan bounces off the walls, echoing the room.
You quickly covered your mouth from stopping the moans from being loud. Draco removed your hands around your mouth and lifted them on-top of your head,
"I want to hear it all, Darling„