Chapter 6

*I've decided to push a little harder for you supporters out there! Sometimes ideas for more chapters are charged by your support so no ghosts!*

Paradise POV

I woke with a huge smile plastered on my face. Happiness. What Fargo said to me yesterday, reassured me that everything was going to be okay. Me and Jewell had nothing to worry about.

I climbed out of bed and wrapped my robe around me before heading to the front. I went ahead and started breakfast, before heading back to Jewell's room.

"Jewell wake up baby." I said as I shook her steadily. She had been abnormally tired ever since she left Tam's yesterday. Which was...odd. I shook her again after getting no response.

"Jewell baby! Wake up for mommy!" I was beyond frantic at this point. I rushed out the room for my phone and headed back in to hold her. I quickly dialed the police.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"M-my daughter s-she's not responding to me!"

"Calm down mam, can you tell me how long she's been out?"

"Yesterday she was extremely tired after we left the daycare which was odd, but I let it slide. I came in this morning and she's not responding!"

"We're sending someone right now mam." I hung up quickly and dialed the second number. Fargo. He picked up on first ring.

"Hello Paradise?"

"Fargo I need you to get over here right now!" I heard shuffling.

"What's going on Paradise? Where's Jewell?"

"She's right here...she isn't responding so I called the police."

"I'll be right there, stay on the phone!" I placed the phone on speaker and put in on the ground as I cradled my child. There was a faint heart beat that I was scared could go out at any minute.

God please don't take my child away from me

Sirens erupted from the front and I quickly picked myself off the floor with Jewell in my arms. I rushed to the front door and saw the paramedics. I quickly carried her over to them.

"Please my baby, she's not waking up please!" They took her away and placed her on the stretcher. Checking her heart rate and saying all these medical things while sticking her with I Vs and things.

"Paradise!" I turned with tear filled eyes to Fargo. He looked like a wild man rushing this way and watching as they did things to our daughter.

"Jewell!" He yelled as the police tried to hold him back. "Let me go that's my daughter!" They let him go and he rushed over to me.

"Paradise what happened?"

"I don't know! Last night she was just tired then this morning she wasn't waking up!" I was literally shaking at this point. If I were to lose my baby I'd lose myself. He pulled me into his arms and helped me onto the ambulance.

"Calm down okay? Everything is gonna okay." He cooed even though I knew he was freaking out internally. It wasn't long before we made it to the hospital and they rushed in. We tried to follow but they wouldn't allow us back and Fargo was irate.

"Fargo! Fargo calm down!" I exclaimed. He glanced back at me before coming to sit in the waiting room with me. I pulled out my phone, I had to call Tam.

"Hello mama how's you and-"

"Tam I need you right now, Jewell's in the hospital." I interrupted.