S1 Episode 1: Friendship is Magic, Pt. 2

Paint Rush and Nightmare Moon are glaring at each other as everyone watches in shock at what's happening, especially the Mane 6. 

Applejack: Is Paint Rush going to fight Nightmare Moon?! 

Twilight Sparkle: It would appear so! Is he insane?! I know he's an earth pony, but he shouldn't do this!

Fluttershy: Will he be okay? 

Rainbow Dash: Come on, Fluttershy! This is Paint Rush we're talking about here. GO Paint Rush! Whoop her flank!

Pinkie Pie: Yeah! Show that meanie that she doesn't mess with the earth pony of Ponyville!

Rarity: I've never seen him do anything so brave and daring. 

Nightmare Moon: You are interesting if you think you can defy me.

Paint Rush: Ponyville has been a wonderful place I lived in ever since the last three months! I won't let you conquer it!

Nightmare Moon: You earth foal! Do you believe you can defeat me? 

Paint Rush: Maybe not. But I'll protect everyone even if I'm costing my life for it!

Nightmare Moon then blasts a laser beam at Paint Rush, and he swings his brush upward, which causes the ground to make a shield to protect himself from the beam. After Paint Rush's shield blocked the beam, he shot a pillar of the ground at Nightmare Moon, but she dodged it. Nightmare Moon then creates several strikes of lightning bolts to hit Paint Rush, and as he puts up another shield to defend himself again, the lightning breaks his shield, and Paint Rush is knocked back several feet.

Nightmare Moon: While I wish I could still punish you for defying me, I have the matters I need to attend to. I'll ensure all of Equestria stays at night for eternity for good. *laughs evilly* 

Paint Rush: Darn it! She got away!

The Mane 6 then ran up to Paint Rush as Pinkie and Fluttershy hugged him tightly before letting him go. 

Rarity: Darling, that was scary! Are you okay?

Paint Rush: Yeah, I'm fine! 

Twilight Sparkle: Paint Rush, that was dangerous! You could've died! Why did you decide to fight Nightmare Moon? 

Paint Rush: I couldn't just sit there and do nothing. Besides, I didn't want anypony around to get hurt at all. 

Twilight Sparkle: I see. . . anyways, follow me back to the library! I need to find out what the Elements of Harmony are. 

Paint Rush nods as he follows Twilight back to the Golden Oak Library, with the rest following.

________________________________________________________________________________

Twilight puts an unconscious Spike to bed at the Golden Oak Library, not wanting him to get involved with Nightmare Moon. She then rushed back to the library as she and Paint Rush were tossing books around for the information they were looking for. 

Twilight Sparkle: Find anything? 

Paint Rush: No. Not yet.

Twilight Sparkle: Elements, elements, elements. . . Ugh! How can I stop Nightmare Moon without the Elements of Harmony? 

Rainbow Dash: What are you two talking about? What are "Elements of Harmony?" How do you two know Nightmare Moon anyway? 

Paint Rush and Twilight looked at each other before Paint Rush decided to explain. 

Paint Rush: This morning, I had a dream. And apparently, Nightmare Moon is the younger sister of Princess Celestia. 

Twilight Sparkle: Wait, really?!