A Silver Fox? Part-2 (Age-Gap Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

It was almost 1 am now and the whole building complex was asleep. I knocked on his door lightly instead of ringing the doorbell.

A second later the man opened the door, snaked his hairy fat hand around my slender waist, and pulled me into the house. He closed the door behind me and pushed me against it. I was still wearing the top from before and the same boy shorts which were drenched.

His lips slammed on me and his rough unkept beard and moustache scratched my face. I didn't care I kissed him back. He may be old but he was strong, at least stronger than me. he pressed me against the door with his whole body against me and kissed me like I had never been kissed before.

I looped my arms around his neck and his fingers started roaming all over my body. He pulled up my top and squeezed my tit so hard that I moaned loudly, he used that chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth and I tasted whisky and cigarettes.

He pushed his tongue almost into my throat and started rubbing himself against me. I enjoyed being taken by a man, and by far he was the most assertive one. He took from me what he wanted and I loved it.

He pulled back for a second and I struggled to catch my breath.

"I want to fuck you little slut, you have been tempering me for the past two months since you moved in here. I have jacked off to you so many times that I have lost count of it.

But, now you're in my arms and I'm going to fill you up so good."

I knew this wasn't the time but I had to know.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"30 years ago." He answered right away and began sucking my left nipple and playing with the right.

"With whom? Your wife?"

He chucked and bit me, and I moaned.

"Not with my wife she left me long before that, it was my assistant."

"And you found no one after that?"

"No one wants to fuck an old man unless they are getting paid. Do you want money too? I can pay you if you want." He said and I felt disgusted. I had money of my own, and all I wanted from him was his cock.

"No, I have money old man, I just want that fat cock of yours in me."

"Arthur!"

"Hun?"

"My name is Arthur and you will call me by my name is that clear?" he said and landed a harsh slap on my ass cheek. It felt so good to be manhandled and bossed around that all I did was say, "Yes sir."

"Sir would do too, I suppose Gianna."

"How the hell do you know my name?"

He cucked once more and led me towards a small chair, sat in it, and pulled me into his lap. We were facing each other when he continued.

"All the old men in the complex have been talking about your tits and ass for months, why the hell do you think they need so much help with the internet stuff?"

Now that I thought, about it, this makes sense, mostly only the men would ask for help from me, and rarely an old lady. They never made me feel uncomfortable, but I had caught some of them staring at my rack or my ass a couple of times.