The Guy Next Door !

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Being a 22-year-old struggling actress in New York was not easy. Ella knew the struggle all too well. She was living in the dingy apartment building, in a shady neighborhood. Nothing in her life was going as planned. After 15 unsuccessful auditions, she was thinking about moving back to Texas.

The only ray of joy in her stressed life was Steve. The struggling musician who lived in the apartment across from hers. His occasional greetings and the melodies of his violin kept her going on tough days.

One evening while Ella was sipping a cup of coffee in her kitchen, her cell phone rang.

"Hello, this is Ella Maxwell who am I speaking to?" questioned Ella upon answering the unknown number.

"Evening Miss Ella. This is Maria from Star Production. I would like to inform you, that you are casted as a leading lady in one of our short films." The woman on the other end replied.

She went on, "I know that you haven't auditioned for our production house. However, you were recommended to us by Mr. George Anderson for this particular role."

"Our director has seen the clip of the previous audition, and you have been chosen for the role. I am told to give you a briefing about the role in advance. Do you have a minute to talk?" questioned the women.

"Yes!" Ella exclaimed.

"Great! So, our production house is planning to shoot five short porn films. In one of which you will play the lead female." Maria finished.

Ella was stunned, she had never imagined she would be offered a porn film. She had seen a fair share of adult videos. But starring in one was entirely a different story.

"I know this could be a bit different from your regular acting gigs. But we think you could be a good fit for the role." Continued Maria.

Without wasting any time Ella agreed, "I'll do it!"

"Perfect! Thanks for the confirmation. I will inform the team that you are on board. The first meeting is scheduled for 10 am next Friday. I hope you are free or else we can reschedule." Maria suggested.

"No, I will be there, please sent me the address of your office," Ella replied. She had nothing going on lately, which meant she was mostly free. Plus, declining the job just because it was a porn film was a stupid decision. Especially now that she was on the verge of being broke.

"Thank you, Ella, the address will be texted to you in a few minutes. See you!" The line was dead, but Ella was beyond happy about landing her first gig.

The only problem was, she had no experience of having sex on screen. All her previous roles in the theaters back home were nothing like this one.

The only solution to this problem was right across the hall from her apartment. Ella was well aware of Steve's desire. The guy practically eye fucked here every time they both spoke. However, he had never made a move on Ella whatsoever.

She was tired of his sweet flirting and wanted some real action with the guy. She knew now was the right time to seduce Steve and also see how she fucks on camera.

Ella purchased two cheap cameras and set them in her bedroom. One attached to the ceiling, focusing on the bed. The other was right beside her window which had the perfect view of her bed diagonally. Both the cameras would capture the action in her bed from two unique angles, missing nothing.