Focus.

Y/N, her voice trembling with gratitude, spoke softly to Ghost, her eyes filled with appreciation. "Thank you, Ghost, for being there for me."

Ghost, his voice still cold and distant, responded in his characteristic monotone, his words carrying a hint of understanding. "I've been there before. I understand what you're going through."

Y/N nodded, feeling a sense of comfort, knowing that Ghost could relate to her struggles. "It's good to know that I'm not alone in this."

Ghost, ever focused and mission-oriented, informed Y/N of the situation. "Soap and the others are waiting for you in the meeting room. We need to regroup and move forward."

Y/N took a deep breath, gathering her strength to face the challenges ahead. "I understand. I'll join them right away."

As she prepared to leave the room, Y/N turned to Ghost once more. "Thanks again, Ghost."

Ghost nodded, his eyes hidden behind his iconic mask, but his acknowledgment was clear. "We're a team. We look out for each other."

With those words echoing in her mind, Y/N stepped out of the room, determined to reunite with her comrades.

Y/N and Ghost walked side by side through the pristine, sterile halls of the facility. The walls gleamed with a polished sheen, reflecting the fluorescent lights that illuminated their path. The air carried a faint scent of disinfectant, adding to the clinical ambiance that surrounded them.

As they made their way towards the meeting room, Y/N could feel a mixture of anticipation and nervousness building within her. The hallway seemed to stretch endlessly, amplifying the weight of the impending reunion with Captain Price, Soap, Gaz, and König.

The sound of their footsteps echoed through the corridor, a rhythmic cadence breaking the otherwise silent atmosphere. Y/N stole a glance at Ghost, noting his unwavering composure. The mask covering his face hid any trace of emotion, but she could sense his determination and focus, traits that had earned him his reputation as an elite soldier.

Finally, they reached the heavy metal doors that led to the meeting room. Y/N hesitated for a moment, taking a deep breath to steady herself. With Ghost by her side, she pushed open the doors and stepped into the room.

Inside, Captain Price sat at the head of a large wooden table, his gaze fixed on a holographic projection of a mission briefing. Soap leaned against the wall, his rugged appearance contrasting with the clean lines of the room. Gaz, ever vigilant, sat with his back straight, his eyes scanning the surroundings. König, the team's tech expert, was engrossed in his monitors, his fingers dancing across the keyboard.

The room fell silent as Y/N and Ghost entered, the attention of the team shifting towards them. Captain Price, his commanding presence filling the room, paused the holographic projection and turned his attention towards Y/N. His voice held a mix of concern and determination as he began to explain the situation.

"Y/N, I need to discuss something of utmost importance with you," Price said, his gaze steady. "Our intelligence suggests that the contacts you made during your last mission have been compromised. The very same contacts we believed to be our allies are now in league with our enemies."

Y/N's eyes widened at the revelation, realizing the gravity of the situation. The last mission had been a carefully orchestrated trap, and now the consequences were becoming clear. She gripped the edge of the table, her knuckles turning white, but forced herself to maintain composure.

Price continued, his voice unwavering. "As a result, this upcoming mission will be significantly riskier for you. We can no longer rely on the same level of trust we once had. The enemy is aware of your involvement, and they will be taking extra precautions."