2

"Black why are you holding a knife?.....BLACK NO-!"

LORD HAVE MERCY! You came back from school to find black holding a freakin knife as yellow holds black from stabbing green

How the bloody hell did he even found a knife his hand size...

Yellow squeaks breaking you out of your train of thought as you look to see black broke out of the small one's hold and is now chasing green with a manly squeak. You jolted shocked as you quickly snagged black by his head as black wiggles.

"NO! BAD LITTLE CRITTER! BADDDD BOYYY!" You says scolding black as black went limp with a soft squeak... Black started to cry as you stand there blinking not knowing this would happen. Through the hours and 2 days of seeing the personalities of these little characters, you never expected black to cry cause you called them a "bad boy".

A soft manly squeak came from black as he drops the knife sniffling. You sighed rubbing your eyes not believing this scene...but who would even believe this in person.

You put black on your shoulder as they hiccup childishly. Yellow stares at black who seems to stare back. Black sticks out his alien tongue mocking the other latter. Yellow jolts shocked at black's behavior but huffs jumping into your [jeans/shorts] climbing up to black.

You watched as yellow climb, but grab the back of them to put on your shoulder as well, but definitely the opposite shoulder as you could feel the tension between the two creatures.

Thank god it's Friday.....

YOU WASHED yourself as yellow plays on your phone by the bathroom sink

YOU WASHED yourself as yellow plays on your phone by the bathroom sink. While you get out of the shower, yellow knows it's their cue to leave with a happy squeak. You smile at how these little guys know privacy and how they could understand you.

You got dressed in a [night gown/onesie/pjs] and walked out the bathroom with a yawn. Yellow looks up from the ground seeing the bathroom door open as they squeak and rubs their fast against your own leg.

You smile softly picking up the yellow one up as yellow's helmet shines in adoration. You yawn again making yellow do a small soft yawn as well, nuzzling against your neck for warmth. You walked to your room that was down the hall as yellow falls asleep. As you walk in your room you could see black already passed out as green was talking to pink that had a leaf coming out of their head.

You chuckled at this sight of the three and go lay down pressing "on" on the remote so the little critters could watch something. You didn't mind having them watch a human movie at all. But they have the brain of a child so the least you could do was out on a child's movie for them. The best childhood you picked was [childhood movie] because it was family friendly.

It seems that green, purple, red and the others started to watch it and apparently into it as they watch it quietly. It's only 9 p.m. as you go on your phone to look onto instagram. You watch funny memes, even the one that goes, "h-h-hell naw‼️🔥". You chuckled holding in your laugh as yellow could definitely feel you chuckle. As time passes by, you got with a wave of drowsiness making you yawn again and look at the critter still wanting the movie about to end.

You turn the tv off which made some of those who are still awake squeak at you angrily. "Hey hey...calm it down yo. I only turned it off because it's time to sleep guys. PLEASEE go to bed for next morning." You practically begged which they listened anyways to you. Green hops off the tv desk and runs to your bed before anyone else can. He lays straight next to you as he cuddle your arm while you feel the drowsiness take effect even more....and more...

And more...

Before you knew it, you had sunken into your dream land. The calm waves of water filled your mind as a figure watched you afar. Their face was blanked out but they seemed like home as they joined you, picking you up and swinging you around through the ocean. As you snooze, the other chibi crewmates and supposedly imposters coddle you with soft purrs.

AT 2 AM on a Friday night, you passed out holding your phone while a large figure stands over you at least 6ft

AT 2 AM on a Friday night, you passed out holding your phone while a large figure stands over you at least 6ft. A red shimmer shows off their helmet as the figure  sits on your bed patting your head gently.

Soft purrs erupt through their throat as they pet you, they couldn't help but feel face as they stare at you. You shuffle a bit feeling something pet you, the figure immediately disappears.

You open your eyes a bit and found the mutual three; green, black, and yellow sleeping by your hand. You smile softly and close your eyes.

Feeling happy they are safe.
—————-

MEME OF THE DAY!

BLACK TO READER WHEN THEY CALLED HIM A BAD BOY: