X.

X. I'D KILL HIM
FIRST

"Why are you here?" Scott looked his friend as they made their way to the library.

"Detention." Peyton spoke as if it was obvious.

Stiles tilted his head at her, "What did you do?"

"Walked into his classroom." The blonde shrugged. It made her wonder what the limit would be for her to get a detention from Harris, what was the smallest possible thing she could do and still get a detention for? Probably breathe in his vicinity.

"Seriously? That's all?" Stiles looked at her incredulously.

"You've given me quite the reputation with Harris, Stilinksi." She blamed her best friend as she usually would. Peyton always claimed that it was Stiles' fault that Harris disliked her, which was likely to be partially true but she also knew she wasn't close to a model student.

"I'm not that bad." The buzzcut brunette exasperated, looking at the blonde in offence.

"Harris thinks you are, so by natural association, he hates me too."

"Go figure." He rolled his eyes, following Peyton into the library as Scott was in the front.

The two boys sat next to each other meanwhile Peyton took the seat opposite Stiles on the table. She gave Erica a side glance as she sat down.

"Oh, uh, we can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these tools." Jackson pointed towards the trio, his blunt arrogance extremely evident in his voice.

"All of these tools?" Harris questioned.

"No, just us tools." Stiles answered for him, gesturing to himself and two other best friends.

"Fine. You three, over there." Their teacher instructed.

The trio stood and moved over to the table he had assignes them too, Peyton sitting next to Scott who seemed particularly skittish. More than usual.

Scott glared over at Jackson, hitting his fist lightly against the table, "I'm gonna' kill him." He clicked his jaw.

It was odd seeing the friend who was usually very optimisic and rational be so infuriated. Peyton kind of liked it, something about it reminding her that he was still human too. He still had other emotions despite his level-headed usual.

"No, your not. You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're going to help save him." For once Stiles had become the wise one of the three.

"He has a restraining order against us and you want to save him?" Peyton scoffed, she had a lot of grudges against Jackson. The majority were without reason other than the fact he was a dickhead who thought he was better than everyone just because he had a flashy car and a set of abs.