things that happened while i was gone/ and a few facts about L

This happened like last week.

I was sitting next to A in class cuz our homeroom teacher allowed us to sit where we wanted for this week. (P.s. it didn't last long she changed our seating plan the next day :') )

A told me that M and L are gonna ask me and K to be friends on the break.

And that's exactly what they did. They approached us and asked if we could be friends again.

They didnt even fricking apologize. They just wanted to be friends. I think they're starting to realize that the ppl they usually hang out with, A, J and R, are starting to hang out with us more.

So maybe they only said that cuz they dont wanna loose them?

It took them 48 days (yes i counted) to say that. 2 months and a few days.

We didn't say anything to them, nor talked to them. The only time they talked to us was about our grades and how we study. Since me, A , J and K are the smart kids in the class lol.

RED FLAG.

Idk that screams 'im just using u so i can get better grades' to me.

R talks to me one time on the break on some random day. She said that she barely knows whats going on and that A tries to make her feel left out and A secretly dislikes her.

So my other friends kinda ignore me thjnking i was still private chatting with R.

We talked the day after that and were good.

~Facts abt L~

○She has orange hair and thinks she's so special bc out of the rest of her family, she's the only one who has red hair.

○Also she lets the ppl sitting behind her play with her hair. Wtf.

○she flirts with M(her bff) 's crush who also has a crush on M but he flirts with L too. They even sat next to each other and always talk together. They even throw sticky notes to each other with the word love on them. How do ik that? Me and my friends investigated where they sat and found the ripped sticky notes. D, A's past crush, flirts with her and also plays with her hair. WTF. L flirts back.

Do u see what's happening? She started making my ex-crush fall for her bc she knew i had a crush on him back in 5th grade. Now she's taking M's crush. And maybe A's crush.

Well what do u think abt L?