My Past Trauma(?)/Phobia

Hola! Idk why you're reading this but i really appreciate it lmao. <333

I honestly don't really remember when this happened but i think i was in 2nd grade or smth like that.

So one time in class(we were waiting for the teacher i think) i was crying bc i was scared of something.

I dont remember and it makes me so mad bc i wanna know why i was crying 😭.

My classmates surrounded me, and instead of being sympathetic, no!! They told me scary stories like the little bitches they are 🤬.

I remember this one particularly, that if i looked at the mirror for too long, a ghost would just go through the mirror and unalive me. Tbh i think im still scared of that.

Now we go back to the horrible bff 'M'. She also told me scary stories such as:

If u spin a fidget spinner while listening to jojo siwa's boomerang song she will appear as a ghost and kill you. U cant even sing it in ur mind cuz the same thing would happen.

Or a ghost that would kill you for fun.

Look, these may sound childish, but i was 6 years old at the time.

It got so bad to the point that i couldn't stay in the dark or a room alone. My parents called the school and told me that if anyone else says anything scary i should tell the headmistress and they would be punished.

I had so much power lmao.

One day, M tells me about a female, Momo, who haunts youtube.

She said she can mind control u to do whatever she wants. I even heard that a boy unalived himself bc of her. She can make u unalive ur parents, and then urself. Her mind control doesn't work on adults as their brains are more advanced than childrens'.

I told her: M, im gonna tell the headmistress.

She was like: no! U have to believe me! Im not lying!

I didnt tell the headmistress anything.

That day, i went home, ate dinner, and went to the tv to watch youtube. But turns out, this Momo thing was real so i wasnt allowed to watch youtube anymore.

Momo's gone now thank god.

I still am scared of things like this, so im pretty sure i have a phobia.

That's it thanks for listening to my rant!