𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬.

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟑𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟑𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗

                            ☆𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕☆

I sit back into my seat, drink in hand, as my stomach continues to grumble. The pain becomes unbearable, a constant fucking reminder of the insatiable hunger that consumes me. I try my best to control myself, to resist the primal urge that courses through my veins.

Just as I'm lost in my own discomfort, the DJ's voice booms over the mic, announcing, "UP NEXT CHERRY!" The audience erupts in cheers and whistles, eagerly anticipating the next dancer. The dimly lit gentleman's club provides the perfect backdrop for the seductive atmosphere. The air is heavy with a mix of smoke and perfume.

As the large velvet curtains part, revealing Cherry, a surge of hunger pulses through me. My eyes fixate on her, my intended prey, But instead of the usual predatory instinct taking over, I find myself falling under her spell. Her vibrant cherry-colored red hair cascades down to her waist, a fiery contrast against her porcelain skin. Her red lingerie set exposes all her curves, accentuating her allure. With each deliberate step, she exudes a magnetic energy that draws me in.

As Cherry makes her way down the stage, a wave of emotions washes over me. My eyes widen, and my breath catches in my throat. It's as if time slows down, and the world around me fades into the background. Every movement she makes, every sway of her hips, it's hypnotizing, it's just her at this moment.

I find myself leaning forward in my seat, my body instinctively drawn towards her. My fingers grip the edge of my seat, my knuckles turning white with the intensity of my grip. It's as if an invisible force compels me to get closer, to be near her.

The hunger that once consumed me now takes on a different form. It's no longer a primal urge, but a yearning, a longing that I can't quite explain. It's as if my very existence is entwined with hers in this moment. I feel a magnetic pull towards her, as if we share an unspoken connection.

My eyes trace every curve of her body, every delicate movement she makes. I'm captivated by her grace, her sensuality. It's as if the world around us fades away, and there's only her.

Her performance was soon over, snapping me out of my trance. I quickly got up, and made my way towards the bar to refill my glass. The gentleman's club was dimly lit, with a smoky atmosphere that added to the allure of the place. The walls were adorned with vintage photographs and paintings.

"Rum and coke." I said, sliding my glass towards the bartender. As I waited for my drink, I couldn't help but notice the hunger pangs starting to settle in again. I wiped my face with my hand, trying to distract myself from the gnawing feeling in my stomach. Just then, a gust of wind carrying a hint of her scent brushed past me. I quickly turned around, my eyes scanning the room until they finally landed on her. She had her back turned towards me, engrossed in a conversation with an older man.