This school...

I wake up to the smooth, crisp air of London. It's my second day here, a Sunday. Dad says that if I am lucky enough to be able to find a decent school that would accept me then I could go to my new school tomorrow. I get out of bed, take a quick shower and get dressed in gray shorts and a white and black striped top with some flats. A casual look for school hunting, I could say. I apply light make-up just to cover up my blemishes and nothing more. I am not a big fan of make-ups because it takes up to much time to do and it actually causes more acne.

I head downstairs to the smell of bacon wafting through the room. I sit on the chair beside the breakfast nook. Dad was cooking our breakfast. He sits across me and puts the bread, butter, jam and bacon on the table. It was a very simple breakfast compared to our lavish breakfasts back home. On the table were fish, hotdogs, eggs, bread and many more considering we had maids to do household chores for us like cooking breakfast. One of the greatest perks in the Philippines would be househelpers to wash dishes and clean the house but now, I have to do everything myself. I know how to do all chores in the house because I was always at home watching my maids do their work and I guess I just learned. My maids were the best 'cuz they always knew what I needed and they could be trusted. Gosh! If only I could take them with me here to London..

"Alex is helping us look for your school today so he will be driving us around. He says that schools here in London have high standards but I think you're ready. You've always been even when we were back home." Dad says. I just nod my head not knowing what to say.

Dad and I had a quiet breakfast. We just ate there while dad was reading the morning paper and me, tweeting Kherstel..

@Kherstel29: @Serena07 how's London!? Have you seen One Direction yet!? Tell me as soon as you do! Miss you!Xx

@Serena07: @Kherstel28 London's been great! Great house here but missing my maids! Nope.. not YET! Miss you too! Xx

@Kherstel29: @Serena07 Too bad..No maids for youu.. :(( WAIT! what do you mean not YET!???

@Serena07: @Kherstel29 Dad got me tickets to see their concert on Wednesday in O2 arena! 2nd row!!!

@Kherstel29: @Serena07 SHUTTUPPPP!!! you're kidding right!???

@Serena07: @Kherstel29 nope! I ain't kidding!!! super excited!

@Kherstel29: @Serena07 Have fun!!! Don't forget my autograph!Xx

I don't reply anymore as I quickly finish my food 'cuz Alex was already waiting. By now, I could here my phone ringing every second. I guess people, specifially schoolmates, were asking if I was really in London (because I didn't tell them) and if I was really going to One Direction's concert. I ignored them all because these people mentioning me never minded me back home and now that I could get them all autographs, they would talk to me but guess what, too late! These people don't even deserve to see One Direction.

Dad and I both get in the car and I close the door shut. Alex greets us with a nice morning smile and continues to drive. Alex breaks the silence with 'Serena, I heard you went to an all-girls school back home. yeahh??'

'Yep!' I say with a popping 'P'

'Well, time for you to experience something new. London's schools are mostly mixed with girls and boys so good luck!' Alex says.

"Thanks!" I mutter.

We pull up to this school which was quite big but I could sense my instincts telling me that their student population was quite big already and I didn't really like crowded places and to think I'd be here everyday..NO WAY! We head inside the building which had wide corridors and large classrooms. We walk around with Alex leading the way because he seems to know his way around and dad and I just followed. There were no students today 'cuz it was a Sunday but by the look of the pictures, I knew that this school was like an American school. Probably run by the American government because I could see the students were very liberate, something I wasn't very comfortable with. We knock to a door that looks like a headmaster's office. 'Good morning' I greet with a smile.