(Episode-3) Encounter

With the coming of Spring, The weather had gotten a little humid. Cherry Blossom trees had fully bloomed, contributing to the lovely weather of Spring. Cherry Blossoms are known to have a sweet and delicate faint scent, which resembles the smell of Almonds or Vanilla.

Today was a usual Friday morning in Ravellie, Summer was looming around the corner. There was a sense of excitement for the weekends between the people. The streets seemed busier than usual weekends.

Harry was walking in a dirted alleyway, even the sunlight couldn't reach there because of the abandoned shops and stores, this was the only way to reach the college that day, as most of the roads were under surveillance or jammed with police because the new mayor was coming to the city that day. His walk was disturbed by Courtlyn, giving heed to the current affairs and James' health.

(Harry)

"Is James okay now?" Asked Harry, on his way to the college.

"Yes, he is. Thankfully it was not a severe injury." Responded Courtlyn, over the phone.

"Things are not turning out how we had planned, anyways I have arrived at my college, I'll call you later." Said Harry, hanging up on the call.

The Medley Canvas is one of the top elite colleges in Ravellie. It started in the year 1920, named after the famous physicist, Sir Medley Canvas. It is located at the heart of the city and is always bustling with creativity and knowledge.

The college is divided into three blocks, each with its unique features. The first block is dedicated to classes and has a vast ground in front of it where students can engage in various activities.

The second block comprises practical features like the library, chemistry, computer and biology lab, providing students with state-of-the-art facilities to enhance their learning experience.

The third block is dedicated to social features, including various clubs, sports grounds, and lunch places. It is a hub of activity where students can engage in extracurricular activities and take a break from their academic pursuits.

The dorms, where the students stay, were located just a few meters away from the third block, and where the Marlet had built its nest upon the Oak tree, which stood frozen in time, standing high, measuring almost fifty feet tall.

"What's up, Harry?" Asked a familiar voice.

It was his friend Karl, who wore a red and black check shirt and black trousers. They both sat on a bench beside the Oak tree before heading to their classes.

"How is the exam preparation going?" Asked Karl.

"Pretty good I'd say, anyways, Are there any tests today?"

"Yes, Mrs Mary is going to take a mock test of the Periodic Table today. She is also going to check our assignments, which she asked us to do over the spring." Answered Karl as he gazed at the Marlet's nest.

"What's up, Karl?" A voice came from his behind.

There stood a guy with a perm, with brown eyes, wearing a blue hoodie and black sweatpants. He also had a handsome watch around his wrist, made of small diamonds and looked like a well-mannered person.

"Who is he?" Asked Harry with a low voice.

"You don't know him? He has just transferred here. His name is Noah. He is a literature major." Prefaced Karl.

"Hi, I'm Harry, a chemistry major." Harry Introduced himself.

"Noah, from the literature department." Noah made himself known.

"It's almost time, let's head towards our class." Alarmed Karl as he walked towards the campus.

(James and Jacob)
10:12 A.M