......................

"We got so much stuff for the baby she is going to be spoiled."Nathan said.
I love your family I feel like I have known them for years or was so easy to talk to them.
"I'm glad that you loved them because they are your family now." Nathan said.

Well I think we should go paint the room now but I think we might need a one more paint bucket.
"Actually we won't be painting anything only I will be painting, because you need to rest." said Nathan.

Okay I'll test but I'm going to sort through all of the gifts and stuff.
"Okay ." said Nathan

"Julianna are you ok." asked Miss Dolson.

Yea I'm just folding clothes.
"Do you mind if I help?" asked Miss Dolson.
No that would be great thanks.

"I'm done" yelled Nathan.
"You want some help up?" asked miss Dolson.
Yeah, Thank You.

Oh my gosh it is so pretty I love it.
"It looks amazing said miss Folsom

Oh my god Nathan you really did good I love you so much I wanted to help but you did good by yourself.

"Baby I told you I had everything under control" Nathan said as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

*two month later*
I'm feeling contractions and I feel like I'm about to break we need to go now like now!!!!!!!

5 hours later*

The doctor gave me a pain killer shot so I could start pushing the baby out l.

1 hour later*
The baby came out and she was a beautiful little girl I love her I said she is so precious and we are keeping I don't care if I have to drop out of college I have to keep her

"Honey are you sure your ready for this,this is a lot of responsibility for you" Nathan said.

I'm positive because she has been in my stomach for 8 months she's going to stay with me I am sure. I said

"So what's her name?" the doctor asked.

Her first name is Annabelle and her middle name is Marie

"What's her last name?" the doctor asked.

Well since we are planning on getting married soon then her last name will be Dolson.
Hint hint I said to Nathan.