Outside.. In the alpha's room.. poison

Anastasia's pov

As we made it back to the pack house he helped me out of the car and opened the door for us to see everyone in their rooms seeing as it was already almost 11pm. Slowly turning to look at me he looked around us before back at me and brought me into him by my waist making me gasp staring up at him. "Let me walk you to your room" he said making me slowly nod before walking my way to the backdoor only to be stopped by a hand. "Where are you going" "my room? The guard had put me in the shed" I said making him frown shaking his head before sighing. "Come you can come sleep in my room till morning" he said making me shocked but nodded knowing it wasn't a suggestion but a command.

Making my way up to his room he opened his bedroom door after we made sure no one was around before walking in. Standing in the middle of the room I heard him walk away before coming back with what appeared to be a shirt in his hands. Nodding I slowly went to unzip my dress before I saw the look on his face and frowned confused. "Is this not normal to undress in front of you?" I asked making him frown. "It is as I am your mate but are you saying you have undressed in front of other men" "well yes when I get ready there are men however they do not look at me like you are now" I said slowly sliding the dress off and leaving myself in my undergarments.

"And how is it that I am looking at you" he said slowly walking his way over to me till his chest was at my own making me stare up at him. "Like you wish to eat me" I said making him sound as though he was purring. "Who said anything about wishing sweetheart" he said making me confused before he grabbed me from my thighs making me gasp and dropped my stuffed animal before he laid me on my back so I was staring up at him. Slowly taking off his shirt he grabbed the one that he had brought out with him before slipping it over my head and on me staring down at me as I stared up at him as he undid his belt before he was in his boxers. Slowly wrapping his arms around my waist he dragged me up the bed to the pillows and laid me down before laying himself down next to me with his arm still around my waist. "Good night Riley" I whispered staring up at him. "Good night Anastasia".

I was dreaming happily, and felt love for the first time in a long time, I felt arms around me like they were protecting me before I felt my hair being pulled making me gasp and felt myself being pulled off the bed and onto the floor before I looked up to see Tiana one of the girls who have been fighting for the attention of the alpha. "What the Hell do you think you are doing in the alpha's room and in his clothes no less" she yelled before I heard the bed moving making me try to turn my head but failed as her grip in my hair was tight. "What is going on" "this dirty omega is wearing your clothes and was sleeping on your bed" she said making me scared as to what was going to happen. "I did not notice" he said making me bite my lip from wanting to say something. "I will send her to the beta alpha, you should go back to sleep you've had a long day I'm sure" she said before taking the shirt off of me and threw it onto the bed before leaving me half naked dragging me with my hair to the betas room.

Feeling the pain of my skull burning I knew my hair was going to be missing soon if she didn't let go of her grip and waited for my unfair punishment. "Nothing is ever fair my princess, but we are the stronger ones, strong enough to take these punishments" I heard my mother's voice in my head when my father had punished her for something his mate had done. Being dragged into the middle of a room I looked around to see it was the betas room and quickly bowed my head showing my neck in submission terrified of the beta. "You may go Tiana" was all he said before the door was closed and she was no doubt walking back to the alpha, my mate. "So, you decided to sleep with the alpha and stayed when he was done with you is that it" he said slowly making his way to me before bending down at my height where I was sitting on my knees staying quiet.

"Well omega" he said gripping my jaw into his hands making me stare up into his dark brown almost black eyes that looked like the way to Hell. "I- I did not mean to, I was in so much pain I am sorry" I said lying so that it would cover for the alpha knowing he would not want it out to anyone. "In pain, you sweet pathetic thing was a virgin hu" he said making me stay quiet before he moved his hand so it was around my neck making me wheeze out a breath. "I expect an answer omega" "y-yes" "yes what" "yes I- I was a virgin" I said making him smirk before he brought me to a standing position and walked me backwards and onto the bed. "Well then, you wouldn't mind that I took my turn with you now" he said bringing his hand to my cheek making me scared but shook my head so I wouldn't make him anymore angrier.