My mate..$500 says you can't

Anastasia's pov

I was the girl that no one really liked in high school. I was bigger than the other girls, more curvier I'd call it everyone else would call it being a fat ass. Everyone believes that I'm not a real wolf because I haven't shifted yet and knocked me down to omega because of it. So, everyday I wake up in a basement with the others and make my way to doing chores trying my best to hide away from the alpha and everyone else for that matter, and today was no exception. Waking up at the normal 4am to get things ready for breakfast I made my way up the stairs and to the kitchen with everyone else which only happened to be the four of us.

Making the pancakes I added the chocolate chips for the little ones before putting them on a plate with syrup on the side for each before setting them on the kids table and started pouring the juice just as everyone began to come down. Setting the juice on the cart I was about to leave when I was stopped by the Luna. "You may sit over there, you'll be serving us today" she said making me nod before saying a quiet "yes Luna" and sat in the small stool in the corner looking down at the floor. As time past I made my way to refilling the cups when the alpha came down and sat in his chair. The alpha and the Luna aren't mates however they are brother and sister, after their parents died in a rogue attack they took up the titles and did it well. Grabbing the coffee from the cart I sat it down in front of him as well as the news paper I grab myself every morning knowing he liked to read it and sat it next to the coffee before making it back to the stool. Watching as they all left leaving the alpha to his food in quiet I began to put the plates and cups on the cart when I felt a presence behind me and turned to see the alpha.

"Y-yes sir how can I help you" "I need you to clean my office today I have a meeting in a couple of hours" he said making me nod looking down. "Yes alpha" I said before he left leaving me to myself in the kitchen. Sighing I rolled the cart into the kitchen for the others to clean before making my way to his office and knocked before hearing no one and walked in. Looking around I saw a couple of papers around the desk on the floor and sighed before starting to pick them up as I crawled around making sure I didn't forget any of them and under the desk just as the door to the office opened. About to get up I hit my head making me cry out and rub the back of my head just as the chair was moved and saw the alpha on the phone.

"I'll call you back" he said before hanging up his phone and held out his hand for me. Slowly reaching out I felt the sparks that would only indicate one thing for us all, we were touching our mate and seeing as I was an omega my senses to smell it weren't as strong making me wonder as to why the alpha never said anything, but then again I am an omega. Gasping I looked up at him as he stared down at me frowning helping me up before moving away a little bit. "Are you ok" "y-yes alpha I just heard the door open I didn't think you'd be in here this morning I can leave if you'd like" I said making him shake his head. "No, no that's fine I was just grabbing something from my desk drawer I'll be out of your hair" he said making me nod and turned to the stack of papers before laying it on the pile before realizing they were all unorganized.

"Would you like me to organize your office while I'm cleaning alpha" I asked piling the papers together for now as he opened the drawer that was right next to me. "Yes please I'm very bad at that I haven't been in a motion of things just yet" he said making me nod understanding that he meant since he took over. "If I may sir I know that I may be out of line but I think you're doing a great job after everything, stepping up" I said staring down at what I was doing as it stayed quiet. "I appreciate that thank you, I'll be leaving now just lock up when you're done please" he said making me nod before he left leaving me to myself to get started on dusting. Finishing up wiping everything down I made my way to the bathroom and revealed clothes on the floor along with women clothes making my heart ache at the thought of my mate not waiting for me but then again I knew his reputation.