c h a p t e r 1 0

- Raina Conteh07:00 am

- Raina Conteh
07:00 am

Today was the official first day of school since the break but for me, since 3 years ago. I feel like i would see a few familiar faces but I'm partially excited and nervous.
I got up and brushed my teeth and this morning was an everything morning meaning that I was going to take an everything shower.

After shaving, scrubbing and moisturising, i changed into my outfit which ashanti helped me pick out.
Then I took a quck picture for my instagram.

675 likes
@ydk.raina - first day back type shi 🤍💙

186 comments

....................................

I grabbed my pre packed bag and walked down the stairs to see Ashanti already chewing on a breakfast sandwich.

"oh hey pooks! the outfit we chose ate" she said twirling me around and smacking my ass.

"Ashanti, don't do any of that gay shit in this house! Y'all ready?" Keem said, coming out of nowhere.

"Wait lemme grab a breakfast sandwich too" i said, grabbing one wrapped in tin foil.

We then walked to the car and got in.
"Can I play music please keemy" i asked

"yh but i told you, stop calling me that weird shit raina. stop playing with me" keem said looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

I ignored him, knowing I would do it again, playing some music.

——————————————-

Once we got the school, Ashanti led me to the receptionist who gave me my timetable and locker key.
I thanked her and walked to my locker with Ashanti.

"I can't wait to introduce u to the friend group" ashanti beamed.
I love her smile soo much.

We reached me locker and I put my stuff in and she walked me to my next class.
"I'll see you at lunch, okay?" she said to me.