c h a p t e r 1

- Raina Conteh 12:30 pm

- Raina Conteh
12:30 pm

"Rai, it's cool your back and shit but hurry the fuck up. It's too cold for this" Quan complained.

Personally, I always thought Keem was the more responsible one out of the both of them. Quan was so childish and so annoying but obviously i love them equally.

"Nigga stfu, it would be faster if you helped"

It honestly feels nostalgic to be back in SugarHill after a few years. Of course staying at my aunts was fun but I missed my brothers and the area itself.

        ————————————————————————————

7:45 pm

Finally, after a long time of unpacking my clothes and necessities and showering, i facetimed my best friend, Ashanti. I haven't actually told her I'm back at the hill so I'm surprising her soon.

Me and shanti were talking for quite a while until keem knocked on my door.

"yo rai, u hungry?"

"yeah a little bit, can we go to McDonalds?"

"Aight, be ready in 10 minutes"

I nodded in response as he shut my door. I told shanti i gotta go and we finished out convo and said goodbye. Now to look for an outfit. I just decided to go casual with a white jumpsuit and fluffy shoes and a denim jacket for the cold. And also a white headband and a white purse. We feeling baddie today PERIODTT.

I walked downstairs and told keem I'm ready.

"Cool, Quan's already there but what u want so I can order it on my phone?" He asked

"Lemme get a 6 piece chicken select with an Oreo Mcflurry andd..."

"What?" He said mugging me slightly.

"Can u take my pic for my ig please Keem"
Surprisingly, he said yes.  

225 likes

225 likes

@ydk.raina- im back 😛🤍

62 comments

......

We got into the car and Keem connected his phone to the aux and played his music but i just used my AirPods and listened to Bed Peace on Spotify.

——————————-

8:30 pm

"Yo, when keem pulling up?"

"Nigga, I'm right here"

Keem and I gradually walked up to the group of boys and I started to recognise some people.

"Oh my God, Dudey!"

Dudeylo and the rest of the boys turned to look at Raina as dudey stood up, pulling up his sagging pants.
Raina left Keem's side and ran to give dudey a hug.

"Raina? Nah, when did u get back to the hill?"

"Last night" I said detached myself from him to look at Edot, Roscoe and Dee.

"Aw, hey y'all, i missed you guys forreal" i spoke while giving each of them a hug.

As they returned their gestures, i look around to see three different boys. One with a mean resting face, holding a red Doritos bag and a blunt, one with a contagious smile and one with hair all other his face. Icl he's fine.

————————————————————-

author's feedback -

hey guys! i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter. i spent 1 hour on this 😭😭. tell me how u guys feel abt it tho.
any tips would be appreciated.
bye pookies 😛