Chapter 331-340

Chapter 331 Departing for the Martial Arts Conference

Once you stare at a time, you will feel that time passes very quickly.

February 2 will arrive soon.

Gu Beizhou took Madam Xu, Monk Xuanyuan, Li Quanba and brother Zou Xiaotian, and the others stayed at the six gates of Taiyuan Mansion to garrison.

In his absence, the affairs of the Six Gates were handed over to Yin Wenfu, who took care of them on his behalf.

Seeing that Gu Beizhou brought so few people, the Jianghu forces in Taiyuan Prefecture, who wanted to bring more people to expand their knowledge, were very embarrassed. In the end, they eliminated a large part of them, leaving only a few lightly dressed and simple people who were ready to take the stage.

They didn't dare to cross Gu Beizhou.

Gu Beizhou, who didn't care about this at all, didn't stop him when he saw this. It didn't matter whether there were many people or few. Anyway, there was nothing to fear from the Jianghu forces in Taiyuan City. As long as everyone in other places should go, it would be fine.

The group of people set off. The team was not huge, but no one dared to mess with them. There were no unsightly obstacles on the way out of Taiyuan Mansion.

Also, since Jingangzhai was wiped out and Gu Beizhou established the Liumen Branch in Taiyuan Prefecture, there has been no place for bandits in Taiyuan Prefecture. Businessmen here have become much safer, not to mention the team led by Gu Beizhou himself. Dare to stop.

It took ten days for the team to leave Taiyuan Mansion before the peace was broken.

There were constant sounds of swords outside and the fighting was fierce. In the carriage, Gu Beizhou held Leng Linyu worriedly.

Somehow, the body of Leng Linyu, who had no internal strength, became more and more delicate. Even when he was sitting in a carriage, his face turned pale and he looked very uncomfortable.

After a quarter of an hour, the sound of fighting stopped, and the curtain of the carriage was opened, revealing Madam Xu's smiling face.

At this time, her face was still stained with blood, which was obviously not her own.

Seeing Leng Linyu leaning very weakly and pale in Gu Beizhou's arms, Madam Xu's eyes flashed, and her words changed.

"Is the leader getting sick from riding a horse? Why don't you let the leader come out to ride a horse? It would be so much fun to ride a horse."

Gu Beizhou frowned deeply and stared at Madam Xu until her scalp went numb before he spoke.

"No, Linyu is not feeling well and cannot ride for a long time."

Madam Xu's eyes flashed, she lowered her eyes to hide the emotions in her eyes, and talked about the fighting situation outside.

Because of Gu Beizhou, all the bandits who came out this time were capable. Most of the bandits who attacked were second- and third-rate, and there were even some who were not. It was just that there were more people and the killing was a bit slower. It didn't matter on my side. Too big a loss.

Of course, there were also a few unlucky ones who were besieged and killed by ants. Although this person was not dead, he was still close to death.

When Gu Beizhou heard this, he glanced at the man who had fallen asleep in his arms but still frowned, and carefully put him down.

"I'll go take a look."

Madam Xu didn't think Gu Beizhou could see anything out of it, and others also thought this person was hopeless.