𝐹𝓊𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔

Beck's POV
·:*¨༺ ♕ ༻¨*:·

What could have been a great day for Beck was already starting to turn into chaos, and he hadn't even fully woken up yet. He could've woken up to the beautiful tunes of the birds outside his window or the sun shining down on him but instead, he was woken up to the frantic knocking on his wooden door. He tried ignoring it, taking one of his pillows to cover his ears as he rolled on his side. He glued his eyes shut wanting to fall back into his slumber. He hated when he didn't wake up on his own.

   More knocking struck his door, "Your Majesty, Beck, you have to get up sir, please, you need to get ready." Beck groaned, registering the voice to be his assistant, Avys. "Why are you waking me up this early in the morning?" Beck was upset since he loved his sleep.

"Please, sir, you are supposed to be getting ready for an important meeting right now! The King and Queen are gonna be so mad at me!" The man behind the door whined. Beck didn't move for a second as he stared at his ceiling. He heard even more frantic knocking and sighed deeply just deciding to get up. He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully anymore and he didn't want to treat his assistant badly.

He threw off his blankets and rolled out of his bed. He stomped to the door and swung it open, uncovering Avys. "Thank goodness, Your Highness, I was about to start crying! His and Her Majesty ordered me to tell you yesterday evening that you have a meeting with them this morning and I forgot!"

   "Calm down, Avys, come in," Beck moved from the doorway to let the agitated boy in. "Your Highness, I have to pick an outfit out for you and I don't have much time, the meeting is at 11!" Avys was very panicked. Beck tried to calm him down, "Take a deep breath, listen I'll help, just go to my closet and pick something nice and I'll follow your directions without being a pain today." Beck usually was always stubborn in getting himself ready for a fancy event such as this, but today he would be more compliant since he had sympathy for the man. "Thank you, Your Majesty, I think you should do a simple makeup look today."

   "Okay," Beck said to Avys, "I'll get to it then." Beck sat down at his dresser, looking at himself through the big mirror, and opened one of his drawers. He pulled out some concealer and eyeshadow. He swiped the concealer under his eyes to cover up his dark circles, "So you really don't know why they are having a meeting?" Beck asked his assistant as he blended the concealer out. "No, they didn't give me any details, just ordered me to inform you," Avys replied. "What if we're going to war?!" Beck suggested, getting excited. He then put dark brown eye shadow all over his eyelids. Avys answered, "Probably not, but that would be cool," He paused, "And scary," he shuddered. Beck was very aware he didn't need any foundation since his skin was already perfectly smooth, he admired himself through the mirror, "No, it would be so cool to be out there fighting for my kingdom. And, you're coming with me so I have someone to talk to whether you like it or not. I'd miss you so much Avys." Beck meant it, Avys was his best friend besides being his assistant. At first, he didn't really like Avys when they were first introduced, the boy was shy and didn't really talk much even when Beck tried to make conversation. Beck also preferred to be by himself but as Avys started to get more comfortable, so did he, and he started to enjoy his company more. Beck pulled out a soft pink lipstick, putting it all over his lips.

    "Awww, that's so cute, Your Majesty. I never knew you could be so sweet. I don't think we will go to war any time soon, but if we did I would definitely convince you to stay out of it because I don't wanna see you end up dead." Avys confessed.

  Beck hummed in response as he brushed his soft brown mullet to untangle it then fluffed it up a little to make it messy, pulling some strands to cover his eyes. Beck took one more look in the mirror, making sure his makeup was perfect. He proceeded to walk to his bed to pick up the outfit Avys had picked out for him. He grabbed the silky cream color long-sleeved shirt and black vest with jewels swirling all around it and chains and his black pants to go with it. He walked into his big washroom to change, realizing he didn't even have time to shower. He stripped out of his black silky pajama shorts and matching shirt and out on the silk cream color long-sleeve shirt, buttoning all the buttons. He pulled on his black trousers and tucked his shirt in. Lastly, he pulled the vest over his shirt and fixed his outfit so it looked its best on him. He sprizted his mahogany and flower scent to make himself smell good, he hoped he didn't stink from not showering.  He walked back out into his room and walked to his wardrobe grabbing black leather shoes and slipping them on. Beck stood in front of the mirror checking himself and Avys walked up to him to fix his hair and readjust his vest.