𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

·:*¨༺ ♕ ༻¨*:·

Isabella had this on her mind for a while. She wanted to get to know Beck more. She didn't know for sure when the boy would be in the forest again so she went every single day after that. She got lucky one particular day, not expecting it since he ran off their last interaction.

It was an exceptionally nice day, she had fell asleep and woken up at a reasonable time, allowing herself to actually get some good rest. She dressed in a black skirt going all the way down to her ankles and a white silky top, the combo making her look elegant. She let her hair fall beautifully on her shoulders and down her back this time. And lastly, she put on white ruffled socks and black leather Mary Jane's. She walked through her palace and out the main entrance, walking through her village. She greeted many of her people, all beaming and waving at them. They knew to respect her, but there were some crazy people who would try to test her. They thought they could do anything to her with no consequence just because she didn't have guards by her side. Little did they know, she had guards watching her from afar since she didn't like being followed everywhere, and she had a few tactics to defend herself too. She learned karate when she was a little girl, one of the servants her Mother hired taught her. She was good at it even though not many people knew of her talent. If anyone tested her they would soon find out. She walked in confidence knowing she would be safe. And that's one reason why she went everywhere alone, she didn't need anyone to protect her and she was content with that.

She walked out of the kingdom gates, making her way to the forest. She walked quite some time, wanting to go deep enough into the forest to assume that could be where Beck would end up. She travelled for a while, peeking up at the sky a few times through the tree branches, but she was always alert for she never knew what to expect anywhere she went. She guessed she made  it half way through the forest since she was walking for a while. She stopped in her tracks, not sitting in the grass this time but instead she wanted to practice her karate skills. It was like she was warning anyone who could be watching her not to mess with her. She practiced all kinds of moves and techniques, throwing her arms everywhere and holding specific stances. She practiced her kicks and punches, perfecting each move. She was very good at karate and it was even better since not many people even knew how to achieve such moves. There weren't many teachers in Scotland that taught karate, she just got lucky but it was easy since she had connections and she's rich.

    She was always so fascinated with the art of karate. She fancied it and chose it to be her way of self defense. But really she just learned it because she liked it so much. It was fun to her doing all the intricate moves and she would spend hours practicing so she would never forget it.

   She heard a snap of a twig and knew exactly who it was. She turned to see the boy she had been waiting for, looking at her with an expression she couldn't quite read.

    "Hi..." She awkwardly said. It was silent for a moment. He just stared at her.

...

  "Hey, I saw you practicing your moves, and heard you too, you're kinda loud." Beck stated, "You ruined my time out here. I came to relax and get some things off my mind this time. I really fancy being alone, you know."

"Sorry, you could have went somewhere else." He gave her a nasty look. "You go somewhere else," He said. "No, I'm busy if you couldn't tell."

"I am, too. So what makes you so special? I don't like you and I don't want you in my view when I'm relaxing." Rude.

"And why don't you like me? You've never actually talked to me before. And the last time we encountered you ran away like a scared little boy." Isabella smirked.