Chapter 7

BELATED HAPPYYY SUNSHINE DAYYYY!!🌻💜

Hello my loves,
Thank you for your beautiful comments and motivation. I highly appreciate it! 💜

Andddd, Thank you for waiting! ✨

***

V started running back towards Jungkook's mansion as the little one just enjoyed the free ride.

After sometime they reached the place where they had kept their extra pair of clothes.

V let Gguk get off him as he stood still. As Gguk got off his Alpha's back he stared at the big wolf in front of him.

"Alpha.." he mumbled slowly. Listening to his vulnerable voice, V carefully walked towards him and nuzzled his nose in the little Omega's neck making him purr in joy.

"Everything is going to be okay. I always fight with my human but I know that Taehyung is going to make things right for all of us. Just have a little faith in us
my Omega." he said slowly as Gguk nodded his cute little head.

"Let's convert back and then go." Gguk said.

"Okay. You do it first." V said as he took a few steps back and stood in front of the Omega, not moving or turning back.

"Ahem, hate to brake it to you but you should turn around. He will be uncomfortable." Taehyung said in a mocking tone.

"Oh shut up, I'm his mate. Why will he be uncomfortable because of me?" V said in a annoyed tone.

"V, are you an idiot? He's uncomfortable. Turn around." Taehyung said irritatedly as it was clearly visible that the little Omega was just awkwardly standing and staring at V.

"Finee, whatever." V said as he turned around from Gguk. "Sorry about that, you can change now." he said as he heard a small 'thank you' from the little one.

"You can turn back around." Jungkook said after a few minutes. V turned back and Jungkook smiled at him. "V wait." Jungkook said as he slowly approached the True Blood Alpha and wrapped his arms around V. "Please take care of yourself and of taetae when I'm not with you both." He mumbled as the wolf licked his face in pure happiness. "Why are you so cute?" Jungkook asked the Big Alpha.

"You are the cute one." V said through the mind link.

"Oh, yeah? Mr. Alpha?" Jungkook said as he smiled at the wolf and crassed his head softly. "You should convert back now." he said and turned around.

"You don't have to turn around. I don't mind you watching me." V said as Jungkook chuckled at his words.

"I know that you don't mind me watching you but your human will be uncomfortable." Jungkook said making the Alpha grumble and in a few minutes Taehyung was standing behind Jungkook. He quickly wore his clothes and then approached the Omega who was breathing heavily.

"Let's go back inside." Taehyung whispered against Jungkook's neck sending shivers down his spine.

"Taetae, can you spend the night with me?" Jungkook asked.

"why baby?" Taehyung said slowly.

"I just want to sleep beside you. Please." Jungkook said with his shining doe eyes.

"You don't have to say please to me for anything. Just order mi lord." Taehyung said and the Omega chuckled.

They walked back into the house.