Chapter 17 😭✨♥️💎

I have some CRAZY plans for this chapter !!

Btw it takes place about.. SEVEN months after the last chapter 

I'm a bit lazyy don't judge pweasee 😭💀🤗

——————————————

Gray is in the room right next to Carmen's, but he still texted her

"Hey gorgeous"

"Hey" Carmen smiled when she read the text 

"'Meet me outside at 6:00. I'm taking you somewhere"

"You are up for it right?"

"Obviously grayy ♥️where uWu"

"I ain't tellin ya love it's a surprisee 😉 😘" 

"Just wear anything you like. You look good in anything ♥️💋"

"💋💋💋😘"

2 HOUR TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY LAZY ASS 😭💀

Carmen wore her favourite red dress with some pretty red heels and black stockings

 ❤️❤️ this is the dress

She got into a car with Gray and they drove to the train station

"Where are we going" said Carmen, throwing her arms around his neck 

"You'll see" Gray kissed her lips warmly ♥️♥️

"Okayyy fine" Carmen playfully whined 

About 15 minutes later, they arrived at a train station 

The train looked very VERY familiar to her. He took her hand and led her through the crowd of people, and took her to a very specific compartment. The one where they had met before gray got brainwashed by V.I.L.E. 

"We first met here.." they both said at the same time. Gray and Carmen looked up to see if the hole was still there in the ceiling and it was 😆. Now they realised it was shaped like a heart ♥️ 

, Gray and Carmen sat side by side in the same compartment where they had first met two years ago. The memories of that fateful day flooded back, filling the air with a sense of nostalgia and LOVEE.

Gray took Carmen's hand in his, his heart pounding with nervous anticipation. He had been planning this moment for weeks, wanting everything to be perfect for the woman he loved more than anything in the world.

"Carmen," he began, his voice trembling slightly with emotion. "These past two years with you have been the best of my life. You've brought so much joy and love into my life, and I can't imagine a future without you."

Carmen's eyes filled with tears of joy as she listened to Gray's heartfelt words. She squeezed his hand tightly, feeling overwhelmed with love and gratitude for the man who had stolen her heart.

"Gray, I..." she started, her voice was soft, but she was blushing

But before she could finish, Gray reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. Carmen's breath caught in her throat as he opened it, revealing a sparkling diamond ring nestled inside.

"Carmen, will you marry me?" Gray asked, his eyes shining with love and hope.

Tears streamed down Carmen's cheeks as she nodded, unable to find the words to express the overwhelming happiness she felt in that moment. With trembling hands, she reached out and took the ring from Gray, sliding it onto her finger with a smile.

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around Gray and pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Their lips met in a sweet embrace, sealing their love and commitment to each other. In that moment, surrounded by the gentle hum of the train and the warmth of each other's embrace, Carmen knew that she was right where she belonged.

As they pulled away from the kiss, their hearts overflowing with love, Carmen whispered, "I love you, Gray."

"I love you too, Carmen," Gray replied, pressing his forehead against hers. "Forever and always."

And in that tiny train compartment, amidst the whirlwind of emotions and the promise of a future together, Carmen and Gray knew that their love would only continue to grow stronger with each passing day.

———————————————————

OMG I FINALLY FINISHEDD

now I will write an epilogue