(S2) The Man Behind The Slaughter

[Evil found it's way into Earth and Lucifer stands in front of the other Elder/Arch Angels.]

Michael: *an Angel that looks similar to Lucifer talks* Lucifer, your desire for Free Will has become a perilous threat to the harmony of Heaven. Your dreams of independence disrupted the order established and now Evil has found its way to Earth.

Lucifer: But Michael! Why should free will be a threat? Isn't it the essence of existence? 

Raphael: *an Angel with long blonde hair talks* Lucifer, free will comes with responsibility. Your vision of it risks chaos, rebellion, and disharmony.

Lucifer: I only sought to grant beings the power to choose their path. Why won't you listen, Raphael?

Gabriel: *a feminine Angel with blonde hair talks* Your vision has twisted, Lucifer. Free will turned into rebellion, and chaos ensued.

Lucifer: Is there no redemption for my creation? Gabriel, is there no good?!

Uriel: *an Angel with a sun-like halo with light brown talks* The risk is too great. The corruption has already spread.

Jophiel: *a beautiful feminine Angel with white hair talks*  Your exile is a necessary sacrifice to preserve the greater good. From now on, you will no longer call yourself the Archangel of Humility. May you find enlightenment in the shadows.

Lucifer: B-But... Uriel... Jophiel... *he panics as he turns to one of the Elder/Arch Angels he used to be close to.* Mundus! Help me out here! You have to understand!

Mundus: *an angel with slightly long white hair and a third eye on his forehead talks*  I'm sorry Lucifer, It is the only way to protect the purity of Heaven. We must cast you and Lilith out, to ensure the balance is restored. *he turns his back*

Michael: Lucifer Magne, you and your lover are hearby banished to the dark pit you have created.

[it was at that moment, that Lucifer and Lilith were cast down into the dark pit Lucifer had created. Never allowing him to witness the good in humanity, only the cruel and the wicked.]

[Mundus' back is still turned away and the Camera lingers on him for an eerie amount of time

[Mundus' back is still turned away and the Camera lingers on him for an eerie amount of time. The other Elders/Archs notice Mundus to be a little off and check on him.]

Michael: Mundus, what lingers on your mind?

[His back is still turned against them but he responds.]

Mundus: Nothing is wrong, this had to be done. I'll carry on then.

[Mundus walks out of the meeting room with the other Elder/Arch angels confused.]

[As time continued, Lucifer's will to dream was lost but Lilith's voice spread across Hell as the numbers grew. In reality, Hell's population engulfed the land as the realm would expand to... forever. Sinners burn in the eternal flames that would last... forever. Even with the amount of power given by Lilith's voice, Hell has no way of ever overpopulating and escaping its eternal realm.]