2

On The Other Side Of Jun's Office

AUTHOR'S POV~

When Hao Started Yelling On The Phone Jun Got Nervous And Confused thinking of what he did that he's hao is yelling at him?

Jun: What Happened Baby?Did I Do Something Wrong??

Hao: Junnie? Suddenly Hao Started Crying

Jun: Baby What Happened?Why are You Crying?? Asks Worriedly

Hao: I'm Bored,Jun Your HAO Is Bored Cries Harder

Jun: I understand You Are Bored But Why Are You Crying?

Hao: I don't know but my tears won't stop. Sobbing,Jun Knows How to stop Hao from Crying and it works.

Jun: OK stop crying baby. We will go to the shopping mall today and will buy you your favourite Gucci Outfits and Makeup Ok.

Hao:And Ice cream? Excited.

Jun: Of course, we'll buy everything my Hao wants, I'm coming home for two hours ok. Wait for me. Hao Hmms in response.

He was about to cut the call but then he heard a knock on the door,there is Jeonghan and Soonyoung who came. Jun gave a signal to them to sit on the couch.

Hao: Junnie we will buy more ice-creams and cakes right?

Jun: If my baby wants,we'll buy the entire shopping mall.
Hao Giggles that made Jeonghan and Soonyoung whom were sitting on the couch smile widely.

Jun: Baby,Hannie Hyung is here you want to talk to him?

Hao: Yes Please!Jun then gave his phone to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan: Eisa.

Hao: Hyung! He screams because of happiness.

Jeonghan: Eisa,Calm Down,Why are you screaming hmm?

Hao: Sorry Hyung,I got so excited hearing your Voice. I Miss u so much.
Jeonghan: You're missing me that much huh?

Hao: Yes Hyung, especially your handmade food.

Jeonghan: Eisa, why you're acting so weird?

Hao: What do you mean Hyung? I'm just currently in a happy Mood!!By the way,Junnie Is taking me to the shopping mall today!.

Jeonghan: Oh,So that's the matter. I see why you're so excited. You're like you guys never have been out together.

Hao: No Hyung, It's just that it's been awhile since we hangout and spend time together.

Jeonghan: Oh right,I see He's just been so busy with work.

Jun: Yea of course. Why I wouldn't want to be with my Hao only.
Jeonghan Chuckles and gives Jun's phone back to him.

Soonyoung: You are Going Today?
Jun: Yes,Why?

Soonyoung: Sorry Jun. But Don't You have a important meeting with Mr.Jeon,Right?

Jun: God! I forgot about it.
Hao: Junnie It's Okay. I'll go by myself,You don't need to drop your meeting.

Jun: No Hao,I will not let you go alone.Just Stay home, I'll go to the shopping mall and buy your needs later ok.
Minghao got disappointed and mad.

Hao: I'm not staying here Junnie,I can go shop myself I'm not a baby.
He hanged up the call in anger.

Jun: Hao-  in upset tone.

Jeonghan: Junnah your possessiveness.

Jun: Hyung, I'm just protecting what is mine ok.

Jeonghan:You're so unbelievable Jun.

Time Skips~
At Jun's Office.
AUTHOR'S POV~

Jun was walking back and fourth like a crazy man. His blood was boiling because of the picture someone sent him. Out of frustration he throwed his phone and just in time Seokmin came inside the office and caught the phone then he gave the phone back to Jun but Jun just threw it again on the floor that made Seokmin confuse.

Seokmin: What is up with you? He asked in confusion.
Jun picked his phone from the floor and showed a picture to Seokmin.

Jun: Who is he,Seokmin?he asked in a husky voice that made Seokmin shiver.
Seokmin: Who ar-e you-u talk-ing about?
Jun: This guy in the picture. He said coldely.

Seokmin looked at the picture and got shocked on what he just saw, he can't believe his eyes. He saw Hao hugging and Kissing a Guy In a Shopping mall.

Seokmin: Is that Hao?! And who is this guy??. Seokmin had never saw the guy with Hao in the picture before.

Jun: You don't know him?He Frowned when he Asked Seokmin.

Seokmin: No, I've never seen him before.

Jun: You Check his background,start it now and call me when you get to know something about him.

________________________
TO BE CONTINUED~~~