Chapter 9: The waiting game

Miley P.O.V: 

I turn back around getting my notebook out as i getting ready to take notes. What does she have? What would he ever see in Nicole? It makes no logical sense. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be, girls like that just get everything they want. Looking back to Nick, I see Nicole brushing his hair back with her hand. 

Just then I see him look at me then look down as my phone vibrates.

Nick text. 

I am not that girl, I won't be. I won't be that girl that he has on the side while he has a girlfriend. Hell no. I open up the text message as it reads. 

"Meet me @ college coffee house later. Need 2 talk 2 u"

I look at the phone looking back at him then turning looking at my paper that had the date and few scribbles. I was not playing this game. Who does he think I am. I went through this with Liam, I am not that girl anymore. 

Normal P.O.V: 

Selena: walking out with the girls. "Hey I'll see you all later. Sis can you take notes for me sense we have the next class together."

Demi: "Why aren't you going?"

Selena: "Justin has a little break and wanted to see me. So thanks!" She smiles at her sister. 

Demi: "no! no your not doing this again. Doing all he wants, whenever he wants. Miley help me." 

Miley: watching Nicole and Nick. "huh..uh yea yea.. whatever she said."

Demi: "See" Looking over at Miley. "Ok does anyone ever listen to me?!" 

Selena: "thanks see i love you" She hugs her running off.

Joe: walking up putting his arm around her kissing Demi. " I listen to u"

Demi: kissing him back she looks at him. "Joe, you need to talk to your brother." 

Joe: "What did he do now?" 

Demi: she points towards Nick and Nicole. 

Joe: "What the fuck? he's back with the scank."

Demi: "Well she is all over him but he can't make up his mind." She looks at Joe as he seems a bit heated. "And I just need to know... do I need to help Miley move on, or is there nothing there."

Joe: "Oh the hell there better not be anything. If she comes into this picture then mean--" He is cut off.

Chelsea: walking up to them. "Joseph, well if it isn't a surprise to see you. Oh wait its not."

Joe: he looks at her. "Fuck off chelsea."

Chelsea: "Oh you know you miss me."

Joe: "in your damn dreams." 

Chelsea: "ouch... that almost hurt."  looking over at Demi. "And you must be his new girl." She looks Demi up and down then looking at Joe. "Joe you just keep getting lower and lower don't you."

Joe: "Chelsea enough just go--" Joe is cut off once again

Demi: "No its ok Joe I got this. You know your the ex chelsea so excuse me I need to take out his trash."

Chelsea: glaring at Demi. "Never said I didn't warn you." She walks off. 

Demi: "What a bitch."

Joe: "Shit, I thought you are about to cut her." laughs as they walk off. 

.......

Miley sits as she has her second cup of coffee watching out the window for Nick, she watched as people came and left. 

The door opens as Miley turns quick, but its not Nick. But who walked through was Joe,Demi, Selena, Justin, Emily, and Mitchel  as they all make their way to the counter looking at the menu. 

Demi: turning looking at Miley. "Miley, what. What you doing here? Alone?" 

Selena: turning around along with everyone else as they all watch towards Miley. "Miley, you ok?" 

Miley: "Yea I was just waiting for Nick. He said he wanted to meet me here."

Mitchel: "Well I just seen him right before I went to get Emily, yea he was with some girl." 

They all turn their heads to Mitchel giving him a look then looking back at Miley.

Selena: "Milez, I am sure doesn't mean anything."

Miley: "Right. I.. I got to go. I'll see you all later."

Demi: "So I guess he made this choice..." 

Joe: "Or Nicole made it for him..."