Chapter 1: The Morning after

Miley's P.O.V:

The sound of Demi's annoying alarm constantly kept and kept playing song after song as the beat of the music felt like it was pounded against my head. I took my pillow covering my face but that only seemed to muffle it. My head felt like it was going to explode. I couldn't move. When I heard the door opened as Demi came back from the shower she walks over turning the alarm off.

Regular P.O.V

Miley: "thank you"

Demi: "About time your awake, hurry and get ready your going to miss first class."

Miley: Moving the pillow a bit looking at her. "I'm not going."

Demi: "Miley its the first day you have to go."

Miley: "not if I can't move."

Demi: "We told you not to drink all that last night." Demi walks over to get medicine and water handing it to Miley.

Selena: knocking twice on the door then walking in. "Hey girls wasn't that awesome last night, and now we have to go to class.

Miley: Drinking the last bit of water. "How the heck are you two so awake??"

Demi: "Well we didn't drink like you did."

Miley: "I was having fun."

Selena: "yea think a little too much" She says trying to hold in the laugh

Miley: "what are you talking about?"

Demi: "umm.. Miles.." She points to Miley

Miley: She looks down to see what Demi was talking about as she sees not wearing the same thing she was wearing last night but of what seemed to be a larger shirt. As she looked closer she began thinking as realizing it was the same shirt Nick was wearing last night. She jumps out of bed fast looking at the girls. "i did... and..wait Nick.. we...wait where is he."

Demi: laughing she stopped looking at a very confused Miley.

Miley: "I don't remember anything."

Demi: "Chill, Nick helped you to room last night said you puked all over your clothes... well everything and so he gave you his shirt."

Selena: "Thats what he says any ways"

Demi: "Sooo! class. Hey who wants to get coffee before we go."

Selena: "Oh yea come on"

.......

Joe: "Logan! hey so another party tonight you think you can handle it."

Logan: "duh. I have to get to Selena. I don't know what was with her last night."

Joe: "trust me dude the freshmen this year are so naive, your get her."

Nick: walking up to join the guys. "Yea not Miley. She maybe sweet and all but she knows things."

Joe: "uh huh were see"

Nick: "HELL NO JOE!" Looking seeing the girls walking goes to join them.

Nick: "Hey ladies" looking at Miley "so um.. were having another party at the guys dormitory tonight at 10, your will be there right."

Miley: "of course were be there."

Nick: "well I was just talking about—" He gets cut off.

Joe: "Nick you invited one beautiful lady, you have to invite her beautiful friends." winking at Demi.

Demi: Smiling a little as she catches herself blushing. "oh hey! so look we have class...well guess were see you guys tonight." pulling the girls away and into the building.