That One Night Stand

That damned bastard cheated on me and that too with my best friend!!

I don't know how to control myself, I just put on a really short body fitting dress, grabbed my purse and made it to the 'Rhythm Club'.

I went to the bar and asked the bartender to give me some red wine, as it was being served I had a quick smoke.

Suddenly, a deep manly voice could be heard from behind me, " Hey Miss!" as he said that he pulled out the cigarette from my mouth and said, " If you don't mind, I'll have a smoke too" and he winked at me.

I could feel the dominance yet respect in his voice.. I just melted while looking at those grey eyes and muscular body, but I tried my best to not seem desperate and thirsty. However, I had made up my mind to get laid tonight and that too by the man standing infront of me.

Anyways, I said " Excuse me mister, how could you just grab someone else's cigarette that too while smoking?"

"But dear lady, you seem as if you want to be grabbed in all the ways possible, am I wrong?"

My legs clenched a bit and my dress went a bit up from my legs..I stayed silent, I realised how frozen I was from within until he started melting me with his enchanting ways.

"What babygirl? Don't have an answer, do you want to have the walk of shame tomorrow morning from my place? Do you want to be touched?" He asked in his firm yet trustful voice.

All the thoughts about seeming desperate and thirsty flied away from my head and I simply said a YES!

He grabbed my right hand and asked me to follow him.
I simply followed him. We finally reached a place which had a name plate on it called, 'Shawn Peter'.

I asked him, " Is it your personal room?" He replied in affirmative.

And said, " What was your name btw?"
"Michelle" I replied.

"See Michelle, I feel the need for sex right now is mutual between us, if you fully consent to have it only then I'll proceed otherwise you may choose to leave BUT you can do that only while you are out here, once you are inside my room..." he explained.

I gave my consent, and immediately he grabbed me and took me inside the room and locked the door with a bang.

He commanded, "Now come out of your clothes"
I obeyed and went on only till my lingerie was on me.

He quickly undressed himself too and slid a condom on his dick and said, " You little whore, now let me see how good you are at this game, get down on your knees and pleasure me.."

Shivers took over my body and I obeyed his command, got down on my knees and started licking his cock like an ice cream.

While I was at the edge, he held my hair in hand and made a fist and tightened his grip and started pushing his cock deep in my mouth which made me cough a bit.

He was about to have an orgasm when he removed his condom and disposed it off, and all his semen was ejaculated on my face and boobs.

"See you darn lady, this is how you pleasured me!" he said in his deep voice.

I chuckled a bit. I was still in my basic wears, he grabbed me in his embrace from behind and removed my bra and commented while caressing them, " Those look quite beautiful babes!" While I was in the joy of hearing that, he suddenly pushed me in the sofa near and tied a black satin ribbon on my eyes.

I was stunned but kept quiet as I was already in the submissive state.

He played with my belly button for a while I was having butterflies jumping around in my stomach and without an alarm he pulled my panty down, I just grabbed him in my embrace as I was too shy.

BOTH. COMPLETELY. NAKED.

He whispered in my ear, "You can trust me, now show me your back and remember to stick out that goofy ass of yours. And yet again, I obeyed.

He caressed my back with his soft yet manly fingers and slapped my butt as he reached there, and let his index finger into my pussy, I let out a moan and without any alarm he slid another two fingers inside me. He touched my G spot and pleasured me alot.

My pussy was soaking wet and I couldn't hold it anymore so I let out my moans, and just before I could have an orgasm he pulled his fingers out. I was disappointed and felt the thirst.

He untied the ribbon on my eyes and said, " See! You bad girl what you did to my fingers, now lick it all.."

I obeyed and started licking his fingers, and suddenly he pinched my nipples with the other hand and I had strong goosebumps all over my body.

With the same hand he took another condom and slid it on his penis, and grabbed me and pushed me on the bed, my breasts had a bounce.

And now the foreplay was finally over.

He looked at my naked body with impressiveness and said I'll make sure you cum.. pretty lady!

He moved his penis inside my pussy, and moved slowly until I adjusted to his size and then he sped up.

The room was filled with lust, moans, groans and pleasure.

The other day nearly at 4 am we wrapped it up. He laid me peacefully on his bed and brought me a towel, cream and cold coffee.

He asked me, " It's quite late, I'll drop you at your place?"

I said, " Not my home, but maybe you can walk me downstairs? "

He smiled.

We walked down, before I was leaving I kissed his lips and whispered in his ear," Thank You for the night"

I wanted to see his reaction but I was too shy, so I sat in the first cab I ran into.

As I sat in the car, I found out that Shawn had secretly kept his visiting card in my purse.

.......

Guys please vote to my stories, as it takes much effort..
Love, 💕