1

Quick AN (would advise reading this): Pretty sure I didn't mention this but in the red room Thalia got powers. In act 1 you didn't see it cause it wasn't necessarily but I doubt her guns will work against cosmic stuff. She basically has gravity manipulation and telekinesis which means she can fly in space and she can move things with her mind.

-Thalia's POV-

I sit on the ground by the table, reading a book that I found in Nat's belongings a few years ago. This year it would be 3 years after the battle against Thanos, 3 years that I had to live without my twin sister by my side. Her death was something that had torn me apart. I'm glad that I had Carol during those times.

She prioritized her missions over everything but when she saw me breaking down after the war ended over Natasha's death, she refused to leave my side. On October 16th 2023, a few months after Carol and I got married, I hugged my sister for the last time without me knowing it.

A noise causes me to snap my focus of the book and avert it to Carol who is laying on our bed. Carol decided to use a device from the Skrulls to regain her memories but sometimes it causes her to see memories she didn't want to relive, during those times I try to wake her up.

"You oke babe?" I ask her after she sits up on the bed startled. She puts on her Crocs and walks towards Goose, who is sitting near her. "Yeah, fine just ..." She trailed off while guiding Goose with a laser to the other side of the ship. Before I can ask what's wrong, a message was announced through the ship. "Incoming call from Nick Fury." The voice said. "You expecting a call Lea?" Carol asks walking past where I'm sitting.

The only reason Nick would call us is when he needs us to check something out here in space or something on earth. "Maybe we just send it to voice mail. So that we can spend some quality time " Carol chuckles. I look up to her with a smile. "As tempting as it sound, we're not gonna let Nick to voice mail." I say.

I close my book and lay it down on the table before standing up, following Carol to answer the call. "Oh, I'm getting the feeling that you like Nick more than me Thalia." She says, trying to look sad and places a hand over her heart. "Answer the call Danvers" I demand her while trying to hold my laughter.

"Nick Fury, my favourite one-eyed man of intrigue." She greets Nick. "Carol Danvers, prodigal child of the Milky Way. How goes it out there?" Nick voice sounds through the ship. "Thriving" She answers before she slightly gasps because Goose starts tapping on a device.

"Lia can you get her?" She asks me. I run towards Goose to get her off the machine before she destroys things. "Thalia?" Fury questions after hearing Carol say my name. I pick up Goose and put her on the ground. "Yeah" I call out. "What the hell was that? He asks intrigued about the noises.

"Goose?" He guesses before Carol or I can answer. "Yeah" I say walking to where Carol is standing. "What are you doing with Danvers? Didn't I send you on a mission in New York?" He questions me. "Yeah you did. I finished it earlier so I went back home, I'll send in the reports later." I explain to him. "What about you what are you doing?" Carol asks trying to find out why he called us.

"What do you know about the surge in the jump point system a few hours ago?" He asks. I see a questionable gaze on Carols face before she averts her focus on me. "Do you know anything about it Lea?" I shake my head in response "I didn't notice anything unusual."

We walk towards to table to open a hologram to check out the threat , Carol sitting down and I stand behind her. "I'll take a look now" Carol announces to Fury while opening the hologram. "It rattled to whole system. We're trying to get a handle on what happened." Fury explains to us. "The entire network was affected?" I ask him, wanting more information about this.

"Yeah. End to end. Thankfully, our neutral network team was able to trace the origin back to MB-416." Nick says to us. Carol zooms the hologram in on the planet MB-814. "You guys are in the neighbourhood, right." Fury asks us. "Yeah" I answer 'cause Carol is too focused on the hologram. "Will you guys check it out?" "We're on it." Carol says with determination written on her face. "Appreciate ya" Nick says.

When it came to missions Carol dropped her humorous character and became much more serious, something that she learned from her times as Kree soldier. She's willing to protect everybody and most off all the people who she cares about.

"Monica and her team will send more intel as they acquire it" Nick says. Monica works for S.A.B.E.R, an organisation that Nick started to manage space stuff. When she was a child I visited her and Maria sometimes, without Carol. I tried many times to convince Carol to visit them but she refused every time. During those times Monica and I had created a bond.

During the snap Maria had died, Carol was heartbroken by it but didn't want to show it to me until one night where she couldn't hold it anymore. So a few weeks after the battle in 2023 had ended I pushed away my own grief to find Monica and help her with the reality of her mother's dead.

"Monica? Wha... What's she doing there. I thought she was on earth." Carol asks to Fury but turns around towards me silently questioning why I didn't tell her Monica was in space. I feel her gaze on me but instead of answering her gaze I turn my focus to Goose who's playing with a toy. "Is she okay?" Carol asks again after I didn't answer her.

"Yeah." Nick says while Carol and I go to the front of the ship where two chairs are next to each other "And she's not that little kid you remember." A little smile is on Carol's face while she looks at the pictures in front of her. There were three pictures near the steering device and in all of them Monica was in it. The first one was with Maria and Monica, the other was Carol and Monica playing in front of the house.

The last picture was taken when I learned Monica to fight. When she was 15 she walked in when Maria and I were talking about my time in the Red Room. I never planned on telling Monica about my time there, scared she was gonna judge me but instead when she heard about the things I learned there, she wanted me to learn her how to fight. So I did, when she turned 18 I learned her all the stuff to defend herself. Maria probably gave Carol this picture when she asked Carol to come visited her after the snap happened. 

First chapter of The Marvels! I'm so exited to write Thalia in this movie even if I have no idea how. Either way have a great day/night.