Bonus Chapter (2)

Jimin's pov:

"I've got to go." Yujin says quickly, she picks up her lunch tray and almost races out of the cafeteria.

We all look at each other in confusion.

It's been almost two weeks and Yujin has been acting so strange lately.

She hasn't been making as much jokes, she has been hesitant, and quiet which is crazy weird.

I asked Minjeong if she had ever acted this way before but even she had no idea what was happening to her best friend she has known for years.

"So, uh... " Aeri mumbles looking at the empty seat and then back at us.

I look over at Minjeong who looked like she was deep in thought about something.

I give her hand a light squeeze under the table but she doesn't even move an inch.

"Oh boy, we lost her." Aeri tries to lighten the mood.

With that being said, she stands up from hee seat and almost climbs half way across the table, my eyes widen as she attempts to slap Minjeong in the face.

But as soon as her hand came near, Minjeong's hand quickly came up and grabbed her wrist.

"Really?" Minjeong lifts an eyebrow at her, she then lets go and leans back in her seat, she puts her hand in mine and continues to not say anything.

Out of all of us, this is impacting her the most.

I mean, come on, they were at least friends for a solid 14 years, it must be hard if the person you know so well started acting like a totally different person.

"Geez sorry." Aeri says throwing her hands up in the air and sitting back down between Ningning and Ryujin.

Speaking of Ryujin, remember how I said she was doing so much better at the Halloween party? Well I feel like I am so close to cracking her shell.

Like, before I thought I was close, but now I feel like I am really close.

"Maybe we should try to talk to her.. again?" Ryujin speaks up.

"I'm tired of trying, maybe she's on her man period or something." Seulgi says.

"Then why is she almost running away from us genius?" Aeri says rolling her eyes at Chaewon.

"Have you ever heard of a tampon change?" Chaewon says sassily shoving a piece of pizza in her mouth.

I'm suddenly... not hungry.

I feel my hand squeeze and I look up at Lisa who was looking at me.

"What?" I whisper to her but she doesn't say anything, instead she just stands up.

"We are heading to gym class early." Chaewon says nonchalantly.

"We?" I question and she only smirks at me.

"But lunch doesn't end for another 5 minutes?" Ningning questions.

Pretty much meaning, 'Jimin don't leave me alone with this thing I call girlfriend and her friends.' I only shake my head at her while smiling.

"I shall send you my prayers." I laugh while she rolls her eyes at me.

I follow Minjeong out of the cafeteria and to the hallway that leads to the gym.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I question her but she looks down at me.

"Perfectly fine." She says smiling looking down at me.