Word Goes Around Fast

Jimin's pov:

It was only 15 minutes until the bus pulled into the school parking lot.

Where do I go from here?

I mean, I know where I'm suppose to go but should I walk up to someone and make friends?

Or should I just be a loner and head to my locker with my head hung down?

Yep, to the locker!

I walk to the front doors but turn around slightly to see Minjeong join in with his group of bad girls.

Why am I so stalkish?

Now, I know when I said bad girls, you are picturing like tattoos and leather jackets, and breaking laws like there was no tomorrow.

Yeah... no.

Honestly, I think movies make 'bad girls' way more than they actually are.

Cigarettes and drinking is all that gives them this title?

Or sleeping with every single girl makes them a bad girl?

I never thought that.

I always thought of them as... not being afraid to break the rules.

To speak out.

To not give a single crap of what others think of them.

And I guess what makes them 'bad' is not fitting everyone's perfect expectations.

Getting in trouble for just having a little fun, making the most out of their life.

Oh, and I assume looking good comes with it too.

Oh god I sound like a creep.

Oh god I am a creep.

I turn my head back so no one sees me looking and I walk towards my locker.

I look down to the far side of the hallway to see someone waving in my direction.

I squint my eyes a little to see it is Ningning who I talked to yesterday.

I give her a wave back and I point to my locker to tell her to meet me there.

"Hey!!" She says and surprisingly gives me a hug.

"Hi" I say back after pulling away from the hug after a few seconds.

"How are you?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "I've been okay, I'm still not used to waking up so early. I had another hour to sleep in at my last school."

She nods her head, "Yeah, I feel like compared to other schools, ours starts a little too early in the morning."

"Agreed, but by the way, did you do the homework?"

"Of course!!" She says and pulls it out of her folder. I showed her mine and we read each others homework before giving it back.

"I bet like half of the class didn't do it after they read the words 'paragraphs." Ningning says as I close my locker and head to class.

"Ha, yea I bet." I say, but my head goes back to what has been on my mind all morning.

"Do you know what happened after the fight yesterday?" I should have asked Minjeong but I didn't want to come off like one of those gossip girls.

"Well, I think two of the football players, the captain and another, and one of the 'bad girls' got suspended for like 3 days." She says giving a shrug.