chapter 2

~370 pov~

"Looks like back up has arrived" I said as I limp my way over to them, medic's rush over to me as I'm about to fall a medic catches me  just before I hit the ground.

I turn my head to the legendary plunger cameraman and camerawoman and gives them a thumbs up before everything turns black.

~plunger cameraman pov~

I was surprised that one cameraman was able to take down a mutant buzzsaw skibidi it usually takes one or two large speakerman to take them down.

*That was impressive that one cameraman not only killed one but two mutant buzzsaw toilets* I went over to the medic cameraman that was holding the Injured agent and called a for a plane to get us out of here

~ once the plane arrived at headquarters~

-time skip-

"Yeah that's how we found him" cami/camerawoman said while she was talking to a scientist cameraman and I was next to her.

"Hm okay maybe agent 370 can be a candidate for a project that me and other scientists cameraman." The scientist cameraman said gaining me and cami curiosity about this "project"but that was pushed away when we saw cameraman #370 powering back on

~370 pov~

Everything hurts so bad, I could feel my powering back on but everything was ether sore from the fight or in a lot of pain

I slowly power on I see that I'm in a different place now I had to put a head on my lens because of the bright light that was shining.

"H-hello it's anyone there?" I called out because, I heard some noise and I had to wait until my lens fully adjust to the light in the room I'm in.

As my lens fully adjusted a little bit I could make out three figures two males and one female and they seem to be leaning on a wall or just standing it was hard to tell.

"How are you feeling?" Asked the one my left as they walk over into my line of sight, he was a scientist by the looks of it.

"Everything is feeling a whole lot sore and nothing hurts" I said while looking at the scientist as my vision fully came back.

"Well I'm sorry to say this but since most of your body have heavily damaged I'll have to replace parts" As he said that I froze in shock was my body really damaged, I was in my thoughts until I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn my attention at a now visible scientist cameraman.

"But I could turn you into a bigger and stronger agent so you could get back on field and help the alliance if you like" my lens lite up like a child given sweats nodded my head rapidly like a child that's getting candy.

"Well okay let's get you to the lab okay" I nodded once before powering off as I began to lay down.

I noticed plunger cameraman and surveillance woman was in the same room as they were watching I was surprised to say the least.