chapter 1

-Cameraman #370 pov-

I'm running through the destroyed city fighting off any skibidi toilet that was getting to close to me.

°These skibidi's never stop coming it's getting really hard to focus just on one° I thought while I punch a skibidi in the face then pulling out a dagger and stabbed the skibidi in the head and it falls down died I then flush it.

"sKiBiDi" I was hit in my back causing me to fall face first on to the ground and as I try to get up I feel something hit my back  again and again, I heard more of that dumb skibidi toilet song and footsteps.

°Oh for fucks sake a mutant saw skibidi just great° I thought then I noticed a pipe laying a little bit away from me on the ground it was hard to see it because my camera lens was cracked but I got an idea.

With all the strength I had I got up and ran grabbing the pipe  from off the ground and  throwing it at the mutant saw skibidi toilet leg it pierced right through the mutant saw skibidi leg.

I took off  running trying to get some distances away from the skibidi toilets that was chasing me.

~time skip~

-3rd person pov-

After getting away from  the skibidi toilets #370 slide down a wall and sites on the ground and brings his legs to his chest while looking around until he finds something that terrifies him.

A cameraman with both of it's arms and legs surrounded a burning toilet and a cameraman's head on top of the burning toilet cameraman #370 heard the noise of two buzzsaw mutant skibidi toilets walking towards him and singing it's song.

"This is my final stand I'll be a brave soldier that survive this fight anf go help others or I die trying" said #370 while getting up and grabbing a piece of a poll that was thrown into his side so he grabs it and rips it out and holds it like a bat and charge at the two buzzsaw mutant skibidi toilets that where charging straight at him.

But little did #370 know a big tvman had just switched to #370 pov and because of that he was being watched by every agent in the alliance.

-with plunger cameraman and camerawoman-

~camerawoman pov~

Me and plunger cameraman are looking for any survivors or just killing any skibidi toilet we come across so far we rescued some cameraman and speakerman with the help of the tvman.

"RaHaHaH" we heard a screechfrom two mutant skibidi's, so we ran towards where the noise was coming from and some medic cameraman followed us to the screaming.

What we saw shocked all three of us a black cameraman barely standing with blood on that was on his gloves and suit  and a missing arm, but what shocked us the most was there were two Buzzsaw mutant skibidi toilets Dead on the ground.

one had a pole sticking out of it's Head, with it's buzzsaw missing and the other had the missing Buzzsaw in it's head.

A

3 medic cameraman ran past both of us and started checking on the cameraman to see if they were alive, "miss camerawoman this is cameraman #370  and he is barely alive, the only injuries we've fixed was his broken lens and stopped the bleeding" said a medic cameraman walking up to me and gave me a chart of his condition.

I nodded and gave a command, "get him to base stat" after I said that a large tvman appeared and grabbed cameraman #370 and teleported him back to base.

I turned to plunger cameraman and nodded he nodded back as a plane landed "Once we get back to base we need to see how he killed the two buzzsaw mutant skibidi toilets" I nodded as we entered the plane

End