Intro

You ain't never met a bitch like me, the name is Latoya, Latoya St

You ain't never met a bitch like me, the name is Latoya, Latoya St. muthafucking John okay? Came out my momma coochie a baddie on the coldest day to record Feb 14/94. I was the first and only child to a drug Kingpin and a nineteen eighties playboy bunny ‎لا. Yea my daddy knocked up a playboy bunny ‎لا and turned her into a housewife. They instilled in me what it was like to be a money getter and also how to get spoiled by a money maker too.
What they didn't teach me was how to know when a nigga was gay. This bad bitch . Me! Yea I fell in the trap of a hood nigga who was on the DL. Caught that nigga giving his "homeboy" the fucking business in the backseat of my Mercedes GLE. Four years with that muthafucker and he was a booty bandit broke a bad bitch like me heart. But my girl Tressa wasn't letting me go out sad, after mopping in the house for about a six month this bitch behind my back planned us a trip to Jamaica and as bad as I didn't want to go, all that changed when my eyes landed on him.....

 But my girl Tressa wasn't letting me go out sad, after mopping in the house for about a six month this bitch behind my back planned us a trip to Jamaica and as bad as I didn't want to go, all that changed when my eyes landed on him

Yea her eyes landed on this fine ass nigga here me Kemar Baptiste a Jamaican prince born and raised in Kingston Jamaica. Being given the title Jamaican Prince was a blessing and a curse. Blessing because shit I got any and every bitch I wanted, and shit that title also got me out of trouble plenty of times. That shit was a curse though because eyes was always on me. Not to mention shit now my family was pushing me to find a wife.
        They treated me like that Jamie foxx or shit Eddie Murphy nigga off that movie when they were Prince. Just like that nigga I was tired of the set up date for bitches who ain't had no damn brain of their own, so now I'm doing shit my way finding my bride my way. I don't want a bitch that knows me and what I'm about I want someone fresh and new and I think I found that at my family resort in Latoya. But first we have a hurtle to overcome, a hurtle that'll take months and that'll probably have my family disown me , but is she worth it? Read and Find out .......

       Coming Soon...