Chapter 1: Meeting

Spoilers to Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League and all four of the Arkham games (yes, there's four. Not three).

Notes:

So after being severely disappointed with the game Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League, I decided to make something that should've been the next game made by Rocksteady studios. Basically an Arkham game about Batman saving the Justice League instead of having a bunch of C-list villains kill them. 

And that's not including a bunch of controversial and 'woke' things that's been added to the game.

So let me briefly explain some of the things that aren't going to be like the game in this AU:

There is only one Deadshot, and that's the one we saw in Arkham City and Origins. There is no Will Smith Deadshot with his daughter.

None of the Squad will show up in this story, they're still locked up.

Arkham Origins is canon, no matter how many times WB and haters try to deny it.

Rose The Flower is not a DC character, she belongs to Electronic Arts. The only thing different about her here is her backstory and powers.

No multiverse BS, or 'Brainiac Clones,' because those are cheap plot devices meant to undo things/complicate the story.

Batman joins with the Justice League at a later time than what he did in the game.

None of the Bat-family dies/implied they died, they're still in Gotham City.

The story here will not follow the same one as the game's story (meaning whatever they Squad went through/saw in the game, Batman won't be doing the same/will be doing something different).

Batman destroying the machine in the Ras Al Ghul side mission is canon.

Azrael breaking the sword and leaves to get revenge on St. Dumas is canon.

---

That's everything that needs to be addressed, at least for now

3rd Person P.O.V.

Roughly five years after the events of Batman being unmasked as billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne, it has been the most difficult obstacle for the vigilante to overcome. Many presumed him to be dead, after the destruction of Wayne Manor on the following morning of November first. But not too long after the 'death' of both Batman and Bruce Wayne, a new Batman rose to continue striking fear into criminals' hearts.

Meanwhile the rest of Batman's allies continued to keep Gotham safe, and a new vigilante named 'Red Hood' began slaughtering some of Batman's unremarkable enemies, ones who are easily so forgettable.

But who is this new Batman? The supercriminals believe that it's Batman's spirit that left Bruce Wayne's body and took a physical form. Some believe it's someone else taking Bruce Wayne's place after he died.

You want the truth? It's Batman using Scarecrow's fear toxin, a new sample, to terrify criminals and keep the fear of Batman in them.

So far, it's been working fine. Crime in Gotham is still at an all-time low, especially with the Joker's death affecting the rate exponentially. And with his allies - plus this Red Hood character - cleaning up the streets, it almost seems like he's actually completed the mission.

Crime seems to be exterminated, with all of his big threats either done for good or dead.

Batman's whereabouts is unknown to the public, he's hidden underneath Gotham City in a back-up Batcave if he ever were to initiate the Knightfall Protocol. And with him are the bare essentials of what he needs to operate.