Arrested

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
\Thoughts\

Naruto is talking in his mind.
Gaara is talking in his mind.
'Kurama/kyuubi talking.'

'Shukaku talking.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Naruto)

Naruto grabbed the fake scroll. The hokage had made it and Kurama even admitted that if he didn't know it was a fake he would have been fooled. Naruto was glad that his jiji had come up with the fake scroll for two reasons. One, the council couldn't have him arrested for having the real scroll and if Mizuki did manage to get a hold of it well it was a fake so it wouldn't matter.

Ibiki had come by and told him that he would also be there. The reason was that they saw Mizuki packing a lot of weapons and wanted to be there as an added precaution. Naruto knew he was well protected with Ibiki, Kakashi, and Iruka there. He soon arrived at the cabin.

He sat down and opened the scroll. He pretended to read through it before pretending to practice the shadow clone jutsu. He gave himself a roughed up look. He heard a whirring noise and dodged. The Fūma shuriken flew over him and hit the side of the cabin. It seemed Mizuki had gotten there before Iruka and was already making his move. He jumped from his hiding place and into Naruto's view.

"Impressive." He clapped. "I didn't know that an idiot could dodge like that. Now hand over the scroll."

"What's going on?" Naruto asked in fake confusion.

"You really are dumb demon." He laughed. "I used you to get to the scroll. Everyone knows that you took it. I'm going to kill you and take the scroll to Orochimaru-sama."

"I won't let you!" He yelled.

"You think you can stop me?" Mizuki laughed. "Nobody really cares about a demon like you."

"Yes they do." He wasn't lying.

"No they don't. You're the kyuubi no kitsune. Nobody cares about a demon, especially not the one that attacked the village and killed so many people." He sneered.

Naruto smirked. "Is that enough of a confession for you, Kakashi-san, Ibiki-san?"

Mizuki's eyes widened. "What?"

"Yes it is." The one eyed scarecrow said as he cuffed the traitor.

"No!" The man yelled as Ibiki went to stand next to Naruto and Iruka entered the area.

"Oh yes. Naruto-kun reported you after you told him about the scroll. You revealing an s-class secret was nice." He said coldly.

"Not such a dumb demon, huh traitor?" Naruto asked.

"..." Mizuki was too shocked to speak.

"Let's show him his new home." Kakashi said to Ibiki before the two left.

'Good job kit.'

Thanks Kurama-nii. Naruto said.

'You're welcome.'

"Sorry I was late. One of the ninjas that hated you was coming this way." Iruka said.

"It's okay. It all worked out." He said.

"It did. Good acting by the way."

"Thank you." He bowed.

The scared man laughed. "Let's go see the hokage."

"Hai." The two left.

Naruto smiled as they made their way to the office. He ignored the glares and sneers sent his way. It wouldn't be long until he was officially a genin and he could say goodbye to his mask. They would all be put in their place.