club fair

We arrived in the club fair and as expected it was filled with freshmen,

"Whoa, there sure are a lot of people here" exclaimed kikyo.

"Yep, it sure seems like that" I replied as she smiled.

"Are you going to join a club kiyotaka kun?" Asked maya who was beside kushida.

"Umm, I think I will be interested in whatever you guys will join" I replied as she smiled.

"You are so cute Ayanokoji kun, if you said it to someone else, they will think you are hitting on them or either that you are weird" stated maya.

As I tilted my head.

"Why would they?" I asked as she shrugged it off.

"Don’t worry about that" she replied

"Seriously what am I even doing here?" Suzune sighed

"Of course you would be here suzune, you are my best freind" I said hugging her from behind as I earned a glare from maya, I wonder what is wrong.

"S-stop, i am n-not your f-freind" said suzune as she escaped from my embrace as I just chuckled at her.

"Anyways what do you guys wants to check out first?" Asked kei as I looked at kikyo, maya and suzune who were looking at me.

"What?" I asked

"What?" Kikyo Asked

"What?" Maya Asked

"W-what?" Stated suzune in annoyance.

"What?" Asked kei

"What? What?" I asked

"Y-you invited us all, so you decide" said karuizawa pointing at me as the rest nodded.

"So let's just go straight and check out whatever comes in the way" I suggested as they agreed

"Yep, sounds good" said maya

After walking for a while we saw a counter as we approached it.

"What club is this?" I asked as the senpai looked at me.

"Oh this? This is the Art club" she exclaimed happily.

She had long purple hair and long eyelashes with violet eyes which complimented her hairs.

"Oh I see" I said in my neutral voice as she flinched a little.

"S-so are any of you interested?" She asked as I looked at my freinds and they shook their heads.

"No, I don’t suppose we want to join the club as of now" I replied in my neutral voice as we walked to the next counter.

The next clubs were also pretty intresting like

"Literature club"

"Tea club"

"Dance club"

"Movie club"

"Sleeping club" what the???

"The clubs doesn't seem much intresting" said suzine as everyone agreed.

"Yes, I suppose" I said

Just then a tall male of an average height who was wearing spectacles came.

He was just standing there.............menacingly.

He didn't spoke Amy words but the students continued to make comments on him.

"Did you forgot your notes?"