PROLOGUE

☾ ☆ ☽

Morocco, what a beautiful and undiscovered country isn't it?

Not even they themselves would have imagined that they would end up like this, it's a never stopping cycle, everything starts with one person and ends at the same spot. Without realising it, they have fallen into the same trap.

When one leader falls, another rises, but the pogues never stop being the players of this mischievous game.

Will they beat the game? Or will it be otherwise?

He's standing there, he's looking at all of them, fear and rage mixed in his dark gaze, he looks behind them, cops approaching the building.

John B turns his gaze to Sarah, while he's aiming at her, she cries, she cries and he's not here, once again she doesn't recognise him.

A loud siren approaches them, this has always been like this, this was their destiny anyway.

A huge and terrifying sound enters inside of him, he doesn't know where it is, but he swears he hears a beep, a beep? No, less pitched, a gunshot.

And then another.

That's how he had wanted it.

"John B?" Sarah shouts approaching him. She starts crying as their eyes connect.

All their shaking bodies surround him, Pope checks his pulse.

"Why did you do this? I hate you!" She screams with craving rage to him.

"What have I done to you?" She sobs loudly than ever.

He can hear Kiara crying too, or is it Cleo?

Who's holding his arm? Is it JJ?

Sarah hugs John B tightly, she loves him, but she hates to love him.

He's confused, but he isn't anywhere.

What does this feel like? He can't describe it. Another unexpected shot makes the ground shake.

As the loud sobs and sirens fill the atmosphere, the sun falls and with it, one of them too.

☾ ☆ ☽

GUYS THIS WAS HARD AND PAINFUL TO WRITE 😭😭😭
Thanks for reading <3
Jen :)