Author's Note

Hello and thank you for stopping by and taking a chance to read this book! This chapter is just a general information chapter.

This book is an entry for the Open Novella Contest (ONC) Please also note the bold words are where each of the milestones are.

Prompts used:

1. Sometimes words speak louder than actions

9. After some long months of working harder than ever, you finally get to your well deserved vacation getaway but when you arrive at the hotel there is this one star that brings all the paparazzi and trouble with them and makes your vacation a one to remember.

13. Every family has that one member of whom no one speaks, and that's you.

29. "An eye for an eye, a kiss for a kiss."

32. A drunk dare and the biggest mistake of your life. A sin you can't wash off your hands. After all, blood leaves its traces and so does the taking of a soul.

37. "I'll chase you to the end of the world and then push you over the edge."

41. "I shot cupid because I didn't want to fall in love again."

42. "They were sunshine, I was midnight rain."

44. "You're like snow. Beautiful but cold."

53. The coworker who irritates you the most just asked you for a big favour. They're not who or what they appear to be. And they know you're not either.

69. The holidays are over but the murders aren't.

--

This book is protected by the copyright laws.