𝟎𝟐𝟖

═════════════════════════

' It seems like my heart is too soft. '

═════════════════════════

"COME HERE, FAIRY." BAKUGO DEMANDED as he gripped on the confused (Y/N)'s hand. Arms and legs crossed without even looking at the girl he had in tow, ruby eyes stared straight on the center of the arena.

(Y/N) deadpanned. "I'm sitting with Occhan and Tenya."

Bakugo quirked an eyebrow. "Occhan? Tenya? Who the fuck are those extras?"

The girl sighed exasperatingly. "They're not 'extras'. They're my friends." She winced as she tried to take her hand away from the blonde. "Let go, Bakugo-san. Heyyy, let go...!" To her disappointment, the latter wouldn't listen to anything that she was saying. She breathed out tiredly, gave up and sat beside him. She sweatdropped when he finally let go of her hand. So, he can do that. She stood up. I guess I can—

To no avail, her hand was held again. Bakugo wasn't even looking at her and he knew what she was doing. She sighed for the fifth time as she begrudgingly sat beside him. "I don't want to sit with you, Bakugo-san."

Ruby eyes glared at her. "Ha...?! Why?!"

(Y/N) nodded. "That is exactly why."

"That's a shitass reason!" Bakugo retorted. He harrumphed, crossing his arms. "Who do you think's winning this?"

(E/C) orbs blinked at him. Sparkles appeared by the sides of (Y/N)'s face as flattered noises came out from her mouth. She stared at the blonde, wowing, "Bakugo-san... is asking for someone else's opinion!"

"Shut the fuck up! Who said I needed your opinion, you bitch!"

Much to her seatmate's confusion, (Y/N) didn't respond to him. She simply lifted her hand near his ear and flicked it. The male hissed in pain and was about to flip off at her, but was silenced when she leaned towards his ear and told him, "Call me a 'bitch' again and you won't be able to go near me and let alone, fight in your next match." (E/C) orbs glowed a green color, voice deepening. "Got that?"

Bakugo flinched, his cheeks strangely flushing hot at the unexpected sternness in her tone. He pulled away from her and clicked his tongue. "Whatever!"

That got him to comply, (Y/N) sweatdropped.

"Both of these competitors have won top marks in this festival so far! But there's only room for one of these greats in the ring!" Present Mic announced. "Midoriya Izuku... versus...! Todoroki Shoto!"

The two had a stare-off. Eyes gazing at each other determinedly.

"START!"