𝟎𝟏𝟑

═════════════════════════

' I... didn't know what to feel. '

═════════════════════════

KIRISHIMA AND SERO SWEATDROPPED at the girl who was laid down on the floor right now. They just finished their match and thanks to their synergy together, they were able to win. It was a hard fought battle though. It was certainly hard to deal with Tokoyami, who had vast control over his quirk Dark Shadow. And it didn't help when Asui was just so good at assisting him.

Thankfully, while they were fighting, (Y/N) was pulling some strings once again to boost their abilities. Well... sure, she did a great job, but now... she just has her whole body lying on the floor.

Asui, being the sweet girl she is, put her free hand on the girl's back without hesitation. "(Y/N)-chan? Are you alright?"

(Y/N) groaned and tensely turned to the girl. "Y-Yeah... Thanks, Asui-san." With the help of Sero, she stood up, however her appearance caused everyone to gasp in shock. She blinked, asking them, "Hm? Why are you reacting like that?"

"Your skin, (Y/N)-san! It's s-s-shriveling!" Kirishima stammered.

"Oh, it is."

"What do you mean 'oh, it is'?! We have to bring you to the—"

A smile appeared on the girl's face at the redhead's concern. "I'm alright, probably. I will just have to go to where the sun shines and drink water." She winced at the slight heartburns she was feeling. Shit, this is what I get for boosting up others too much, she thought.

She looked like she was having a hard time just standing now yet she was still reassuring them. Tokoyami sighed and approached her. "Do we have to go outside of the building? If so, me and Dark Shadow can help with that."

(Y/N) turned to him in surprise, this was the first time they were interacting. "If it's okay with you, then I'll take the offer." Unbeknownst to her, her gentle smile made the rest freeze. Yeah, this Little Niwa had so many different sides to her yet she still manages to captivate everyone.

"Dark Shadow." Said creature gave his friend a thumbs-up and proceeded to carry (Y/N), the creature unsurely looked at the girl, but beamed when the girl patted his head quietly. Tokoyami's eyes fluttered at the display. It was a new thing to see his companion get attached to someone so quickly. And with just one touch, too. There was really something... strangely enchanting about his classmate.

Even before she used the full capabilities (it's actually only a portion of what she can do, but her classmates seem to think that it's everything that she can do) of her quirk, she already caught the eye of everyone for simply being her. And, it's not like she's doing anything special. She's just... her.